Who like the famicom mini collection??

Robert

20 Year Member
I already got Paletuna's mirror (Kid Icarus) and I bought Wrecking Crew for christmas.

I really like this collection. First of all, the package is really cool (MUCH better than the euro/USA nes classic). I like the way you get a small famicom box inside the plastic cover.

Second, the game selection is more than I need. I don't want to get all of them since some are unplayable for non-japanese speakers (detective games for example) but I have at least ten games on my wish list. Some games (wrecking crew, clu clu land, ballon fight,etc..) seem to be designed for handheld supports. I only wish Kung Fu and Pro wrestling were a part of the selection.

I didn't see a lot of threads on this collection so I wanted to know what you think about it.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I definitely need to order some of the Famicom Mini Collection!

From what they look like (online), it looks like they have very nice packaging.

Formation Z

Amusaka's Lacky
I still wanna get the GBA version of the Famicom Disk System game "Nazo no Murasamejoh (Riddle of Murasame Castle), think Zelda except it's set in ancient Japan.

BIG

sony fanboy
I do.

I only have Akumajo Dracula at the moment,but I would like to get SMB. and SMB2 sometime in the future.

B-

Darren870

Previously Lusted for Lard
I have a bunch of em. I usually pick them up when I am in japan as they run $10-$15 over there. Any good place online to import them? If not Ill have to pick some more up this summer.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
LustForLard said:
Any good place online to import them? If not Ill have to pick some more up this summer.
Ditto i like to know as well.

Given i can't.. find them any more at any other importers :annoyed:

Robert

20 Year Member
BIG said:
I do.

I only have Akumajo Dracula at the moment,but I would like to get SMB. and SMB2 sometime in the future.

B-

Good luck with SMB2, it's nearly unfoundable outside of Japan.

Robert

20 Year Member
Wrecking crew is fucking tough. I'm at phase 14 and I struggle to crush half of the blocks. I don't even want to think about phase 99

Mefffisto

Quiz Detective
I do.
Got Castlevania, Xevious, Ice Climber, Donkey Kong Classic...
Always waiting for (I hope, I hope) Simon's Quest and Castlevania 3

Robert

20 Year Member
How is the control in Ice Climber? I remember the original game on NES was a bit loosy. I hope they made it tighter.

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
Paltena's Mirror is an ace game and so far would be the only game in the collection that if I bought, I'd actually play!