Who plays League of Legends?

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
I play on a team of 7, but only when we are all available to play.. The rest of the time since I work a normal persons schedule, I'm stuck solo que'ing with jackasses.

I play with Skype open and chat with people on my team, so of anyone is interested... LET'S PLAY!!

-Bill

Shawn

snkusa.com
I don't own enough champions yet to play ranked games but I play normal. Or least I did a few weeks or so ago before I uninstalled. I'm building a new computer and will reinstall to see how the game runs under new hardware. Will be the following weekend before I'm finished. Feel free to add me in the meantime:
iceneo

My RL local friends who are playing now and would join you for ranked or normal games, just tell em I sent you:
iceaure
enfer69

I play the following two champs:
Feeaura
Dairyass

Mostly just Feeaura though unless someone else selects her 1st. I'm almost always solo top. Would like to play vs. you in some 1v1s when I return.

League of Legends is the new Dota: http://leagueoflegends.com/

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
I play every once in a while. I want to try out Zera when she hits up free week. took me 3 years to get to level 30 and I still only have about 150 wins on normal. Never played rank, nor do I ever intend to.

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
I don't own enough champions yet to play ranked games but I play normal. Or least I did a few weeks or so ago before I uninstalled. I'm building a new computer and will reinstall to see how the game runs under new hardware. Will be the following weekend before I'm finished. Feel free to add me in the meantime:
iceneo

My RL local friends who are playing now and would join you for ranked or normal games, just tell em I sent you:
iceaure
enfer69

Feeaura
Dairyass

Mostly just Feeaura though unless someone else selects her 1st. I'm almost always solo top. Would like to play vs. you in some 1v1s when I return.

Send me a pm upon return my man. I'll gladly do some 1v1. Or play some normal games with you. I have a second account at like level 28? As for champs, I can fill any position.. Top mid bot support jungle.. Just I play draft pick so I can counter pick, usually counter their carry.

You just trying to more familiarize yourself with poking and lane control?

-Bill

Shawn

snkusa.com
@JammaGuy: Oh, I don't think I know this game as well as you. I only played 2 or 3 months and haven’t played in nearly 2 months. I only know a few toons so I just do my own thing and try to help out teammates on occasion. Will reinstall when new system is finished, which should be sometime this week. Had to order more parts, my PSU was fried apparently. Look forward to some 1v1 so I can refresh my memory cuz I'll be rusty.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
There's some more dudes from the forums that do LoL but they don't check frequently. I'll hit them up to check this thread.

Ninjabo

n00b
its pretty fun, easy to learn but hard to master. I always play with my friends. If you upload the screenshots of your empire in the mmo game Castlot to MMOWood, you can receive a new mount and some resources.

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
My brother plays it... His username is Stonan.

Stonan the Bongbarian lol..he doesn't even smoke weed.

Anyway, If you hit him up, just tell him you know Chris from NG.com

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I've been learning Dota 2 the last few days, just playing against bots. Is LoL basically the same game?

edit:

Tried some LoL last night. Just the tutorials and bought a random champion (Kayle).

If you can handle a newb on your team add me to your friends or however that works: my "summoner" name is sk1nk

Last edited:

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
I haven't been playing too often lately due to working two jobs and school, but when I'm free ill hope your online and get ya in a game.. I can help ya learn a few tricks.

Tapatalk Bruh!

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I was at the biggest LoL tournament in Korea and the guys from Riot games were there. Nice guys. Koreans LOVE this game! I haven't had a chance to play since i've been here but i'd love to play you all once I get a better computer here.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
I tried it for a couple of weeks, its good but I seriously preffered DOTA at its time. However after a few years I decided to quit because it was getting too stressful to play open games online with no clan because the regular type of player present in DOTA is usually beyond obnoxious around here...

Ozfer

n00b
I play league of legends but I haven't played recently due to the fact that most of my friends stopped playing... Kinda prefer DOTA but they are all similar...

Malone

n00b
I have only just started playing LoL so I am a complete newb....feel free to add me Mal0ne.

iceneo

iceaure
enfer69

Feeaura
Dairyass

Yea it kinda sucks that you need soo many champions to be able to really get into ranked :(

And unlocking the best champs is gonna take sooooo much IP, you need to farm for years =D

Last edited by a moderator: