• Big Mac

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Kosher Mr. Bojangles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I prefer Whoppers, but, I'll eat either. And I only play strip mah jong games, so, my hands are already too occupied to be fooking around with burgers too.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
The burger grease doubles as lube when playing Mahjong?

tou2KB9.gif

I think McDonalds has the upper hand in the flavor department. Never been a fan of Burger King but they're serviceable.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Big Mac.

Something about the whopper just seems off to me. When I go to BK I get a stacker

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
After meditating on the matter, my spirit guide, the ghost of Dr. Docking, revealed to me that a burger is not unlike a vulva in shape and could be used as a fleshlight and the evidence destroyed by consuming it afterwards. I stand corrected.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
After meditating on the matter, my spirit guide, the ghost of Dr. Docking, revealed to me that a burger is not unlike a vulva in shape and could be used as a fleshlight and the evidence destroyed by consuming it afterwards. I stand corrected.

This is well known to everyone who has worked in a fast food burger business.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I think pole was in the warroom earlier in 2020 and the whopper for whatever reason won. I vote big mac, mainly because it's actually consistent. You never know what kind of shitty whopper you'll get when you go to BK.

scientific fact: everyone in the warroom are idiots (self included).

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Whopper, hands down. I've never been a fan of the Big Mac, but I do think McDonalds burger patties are pretty good on their own.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I think pole was in the warroom earlier in 2020 and the whopper for whatever reason won. I vote big mac, mainly because it's actually consistent. You never know what kind of shitty whopper you'll get when you go to BK.

There's a BK at the Beijing airport that was slammed every time I went. It was the best BK I ever went to, because you were guaranteed a fresh burger and fries due to how many people there were.

And one of the cooks was a guy with Tourette's. He would yell out something every few minutes. One of the very few times I've seen someone here with a handicap out in public and working. Feels good, man. I hope he's still flipping burgers there.

You know what I've been wanting to try? A Wendy's burger. And what about Arby's?

Goddammit posting about fast food on these forums is like a cheat code.

Last edited:

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Whopper. Don't like Big Mac's drink coaster patties. I haven't had either in a very long time though, I'm all about them chicken sammos now

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I like them both equally, sometimes you just have a craving for one or the other. The plus side of BK is you can always as for it OB (Off Broiler) and it's always fresh that way. With McDs - you basically have to get lucky as it's usually just made and none of the cheese has or will melt, or it's too old and just doesn't taste good. If you do happen to get a perfect one though, it's really good.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The true decider is whether you’re planning to order fries.
If yes, do not go to BK. Their fries taste like they came out of the trash.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
The true decider is whether you’re planning to order fries.
If yes, do not go to BK. Their fries taste like they came out of the trash.

Yep get the O rings with the vomit/bile sauce, or if they have em the jalapeno tot bites/cheesy tots

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
whopper for sure, but then drive to mcd's for some fries....

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
I enjoy both as a self proclaimed fat ass. But there's just something I enjoy a bit more with the Whopper. I like that it's much bigger for one so you feel more satisfied, and I like the taste of it having been cooked on a grill. Always get it with Cheese and Bacon, it makes it way more satisfying.

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
Whopper and now I want one. Just seems to have more flavor ontop if being a bigger burger.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
whopper for sure, but then drive to mcd's for some fries....

same but I also order the mocha frappuccino. it's been over year i think I'll go today. I've been craving a whopper and frap.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I can't stand McDs or BK now. Shit tier burgers and watered down sodas.

First you deserted britain and now you desert america.

Where is your home brother?

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Big Mac for me. BK is alright, but it absolutely has to be fresh. Otherwise it tastes horrible.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
A big mac used to be the only thing I could eat after a solid stimulants binge. It requires so little chewing it's almost a drink.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Y'all better hope you eat those McD's fries before they get cold and taste like shit.

Personally when it comes to Burger place fries, nothing is better than Checkers/Rally's.