Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Kosher Mr. Bojangles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
But did he cry and hate himself while eating? This is the important part

IIRC, he was actually pretty proud of himself for being able to eat all that at once and figured it was the same as eating a normal meal three times in a day.

Bro may have been missing his calling, coulda been Joey Chestnutting it up.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Whopper is a fucking salad with a sliver of meat at the bottom. Get all the way the fuck out of here.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Neither for fast food i usually go with wendy's if i want a burger.Beside BK these days are trash burgers :p

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
If I'm going to indulge, I'll go Big Mac. Cant say no to the secret sauce

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Had a Big Mac the other day, just to see if my tastebuds adjusted, well the big mac tasted like crap. Yes the special sauce will always taste great, but the quality of how they prepare them has really gone downhill. Burgers themselves taste like rubber, the onions taste okay, the shredded lettuce was mostly going brown. The pickles which I've never been a huge fan of taste okay I guess, but the bread is the worst part. Stale as shit and falls apart in your hands. The Whopper wipes the floor with the once mighty Big Mac.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Had a Big Mac the other day, just to see if my tastebuds adjusted, well the big mac tasted like crap. Yes the special sauce will always taste great, but the quality of how they prepare them has really gone downhill. Burgers themselves taste like rubber, the onions taste okay, the shredded lettuce was mostly going brown. The pickles which I've never been a huge fan of taste okay I guess, but the bread is the worst part. Stale as shit and falls apart in your hands. The Whopper wipes the floor with the once mighty Big Mac.
Do you think you might have accidentally gone to the back of the restaurant?