Why OLD fuckstick ‘n balls sag?

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
It's like replacing the art on an arcade cabinet. Leave it alone

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Does anyone have any ideal who the OEM manufacturer of the balltop was? I mean if you’re putting a $4 seimitsu balltop on it are you basically just putting a newer model on it? If not a “better” balltop at least.

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Lubricate it before sitting on it...duh.

PeterWar

I put my balls in the closet
The integrity of the handle/knob was already compromised before you started removing it . The metal shaft was tightly screwed in keeping the handle/knob from expanding to a certain point and then when you removed it,the expansion stress increased revealing the crack(s) now.
You should have just purchased a used controller and left the new ones alone.
BB
I agree, and hopefully this is useful for future reference for others as the cracks definitely hurt resell value (not that I plan on reselling though).

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I agree, and hopefully this is useful for future reference for others as the cracks definitely hurt resell value (not that I plan on reselling though).
Umm.. He more or less states they are basically all cracked now. How in the fuck does that help or hurt future sales when they're all cracked or likely to crack during shipping or first time they get used?

Also does your user handle mean penis jousting? Cuz that is definitely what a "Peter war" would be.
Keep up stupid autist posts like this and youll be banished to the retarded kid's lunch table with billyjoelzeta and kid cuckmelon.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
To be honest, I don't know if I've *ever* seen a non cracked one going back to at least 1993? If I saw a non-cracked one I would assume it was non-original.

And again, this is profoundly stupid thing to give a shit about at all.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
To be honest, I don't know if I've *ever* seen a non cracked one going back to at least 1993? If I saw a non-cracked one I would assume it was non-original.

And again, this is profoundly stupid thing to give a shit about at all.
Hello bitch

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I've ownwed several in the past,meaning no more than four but never really cared about it because the controller itself was something to behold back in the 90's and still cool today.
BB

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I was really thinking this was going to devolve into a discussion about unstable air.

I'm kind of disappointed.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Definitely worth it to buy those if you live in the US...........
2022-01-23_11-40-14.jpg