Why haven't any of you doll fuckers started a Game of Thrones topic?

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
God damn this season has been awesome. They're really doing the most of what they can now that they're not chained to the books.
I think this is why I'm enjoying this season a lot. Things seem to finally be moving along.

My favorite part from this last episode:
Spoiler:
brienne-tormund-2.gif

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Tormund is closer to his book self now than in any previous season. I like it. Just need a good HAR! and we're set.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
My wife doesn't care what else happens... she just wants those two to fuck.

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
I really wasn't feeling the Bran storyline, but I am glad that it's actually picking up a bit and is finally starting to get more interesting. Also:

daenerys targaryen fire game of thrones.png

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Jessica should post here.

Probably. She gets along better with dudes than she does women. Finds them bitchy and annoying. Probably why I married her.

I'll ask but wouldn't expect much. She spends what little internet free time she has shitposting on Reddit.

Any pics of this Jessica?

Plenty. None for you fuckers though. ;) Just picture black man's kryptonite: chunky white chick with giant titties.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
They are going to be rescued by a hooded man who says "I'm your uncle Benjen, come with me". After they are safe, the hooded man takes his hood off and we can see it was really just a sign saying "JUSTICE FOR HODOR". He then stabs Bran multiple times.

And Summer had to die for winter to come.

edit: calling it now, Jorah will take on part of Victarion from the books, with a red priest turning his greyscale into a volcano arm.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Last nights episode was not very well directed.

The ending with Bran was overwrought and became tiring. I was so happy to watch Banshee afterwards.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
HOLD TEH DOOR! So is the man who was turned into the first whitewalker of any significance or did I just forget?