Why haven't any of you doll fuckers started a Game of Thrones topic?

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
But it has even whiter people as the main badder guys!

Either that or the Ice Zombies are supposed to be like the immigrant hordes of people of color (that color being blue) coming to take all of the white people's lands. There's the thesis statement for my 5,000 word Gawker clickbait blog.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
So Bran went to the Wall, the Wall that is protected by magic. The only thing preventing these illegal dead immigrants from entering, Bran the most useless character...Bittersweet ending, Bran ends up saving mankind but at the end he realize he should have never went to the wall.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
My friend's theory is that it's all going to culminate with Sam.
Fat guy just like Author.
Picked on and bullied.
First to kill a white walker with dragon glass.
Saved girl and baby like a boss.
At Hogwart's learning to be a wizard.
Gonna be King of westeros cuz RR Martin likes the loveable underdog Fat guy.....much like himself.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
That's because you only get your ideas off reddit you cheap trailpark hick hack.

Yea but this time I came to the conclusion myself. My theory is better than yours.

Edit: ok. The theory that I came to conclude by myself. Not my theory but external sources didn't guide me there

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
THEORYMEMES

My theory is due to the urgency of the end of the story, we're going to see less tits on the show.

0 / flapjacks for the season return

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
THEORYMEMES

My theory is due to the urgency of the end of the story, we're going to see less tits on the show.

0 / flapjacks for the season return

Give me one last Missandei nude scene. A Sansa nude scene would be nice as well.

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

Give me one last Missandei nude scene. A Sansa nude scene would be nice as well.

I need to watch OZ.

Carice Van Houten is the bomb, agreed.

Hang on there Liquid Snake, how old are Sansa's tah tahs?

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
I need to watch OZ.

Carice Van Houten is the bomb, agreed.

Hang on there Liquid Snake, how old are Sansa's tah tahs?

Carice Van Houten IS hot. But I said Missandei not Melisandre.
Nathalieemmanuel.jpg
Sansa's tah tahs are 21 yrs old.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I wondered if you had just spelt her name incorrectly. I only know that one as "Stumpy's Girl".

Shit Arya is 20... I'm too old.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Yeah i can see John Snow being a protector of the wall as a living dead(ghost) kind of like Uncle Benjen...Sansa will be the "Lady" of Winterfell & Arya "Warrior Queen". Bran will be greenseer tree...Winter will end & "Summer" begins.
Symbolisim for the Dire wolves names.

Dragon bitch will have the iron throne but everything will be destroyed from the war, kind of like her vision....That would make it bittersweet..

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Also there's way too much murder, rape, whoring and white people for GoT to ever be considered social justice friendly.

"Wah, I'm a snot nosed little girl queen who is ready to fight the white walkers and there's nothing you old white dick draggers can do about it!"

All the old white guys in the room: "woaaaaaaahhhh, let's back off and cower in a corner guys, the small girl just told us off!!!!"

Also, how to make a show suck cock 101: Ed Sheeran singing cameo. I hope the spinoff show is about him, Nick Jonas and Harry Styles playing as themselves touring the seven kingdoms and slaying wench pussy along with whatever credibility this dumb cock sucker show has left.

Westworld for life.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Last week's episode was alright. Pretty much setting up the season. The Ed Sheeran cameo was lame as fuck. What the hell were they thinking when they did that shit?

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Who the fuck is Ed Sheeran?

A dude who's songs you've probably heard, and didn't care for. His music is pretty bleh, but his songs are in heavy rotation. Either something he sings himself, or something he wrote for a different singer.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
i had to look him up & some of his music...I've heard two of his songs. I like thinking out loud & his other wrongs are meh...Dont know why people getting their panties in a bunch of this ginger small ass cameo.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
A dude who's songs you've probably heard, and didn't care for. His music is pretty bleh, but his songs are in heavy rotation. Either something he sings himself, or something he wrote for a different singer.

I listen to only one station and it has a heavy rotation of Sade, Lauren Hill, and Erykah Badu.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
The real cameo was by Thomas Turgoose.

Watch This is England, then watch the series that followed the movie. Easily in my top 5.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
What did she mean by "No, that's not you."?

I read it's a throwback to Season 1 where Ned is talking to Arya about being a domesticated little princess and she says "No, that's not me". Arya is a rebel and so is Nymeria. Nymeria did not want to go with Arya - "No, that's not you". I didn't pick up on it, had to read up on that one.

Also, Littlefinger is back to being Mr. Friendzone. What a sad sack of shit.

Tyrion is officially a boring cunt. If he died, no one would care.

Greyworm finally got his greyworm mooshed with some pussy. I imagine they just scissored in the end.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
The first two episodes of the season have been all right. The only thing I care about is Jon meeting Dany at this point. For years, as a book reader, I've dreamed of this encounter. Too bad Martin likes conventions and the NFL because this novel series should have been finished a long time ago. At least I won't have the books to compare it to.

Thought it was really cool that they had Balerion's skull in the basement at King's Landing. I'm reading The World of Ice and Fire and, as you might guess, Aegon I's dragon factors heavily into much of the Targaryen's rule over the Seven Kingdoms.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Also, I had no beef with Ed Sheeran singing in the episode because I have no idea who the hell he is. He just seemed like a Lannister knight with a pretty singing voice to me.

I hope he shows up again and again just to annoy people now.