Why is ReplicaX such a dick to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
cdamm, codecrank... I'm a little surprised at you both. In my few years of experience here we've never had any issues. I found your posts to be informative and relatively dick free. Clearly this scene is important to you, I can and do respect that.

When you join in the "fun" I take as support for not only for Reps actions but the way I've been treated here in general.

How would you like to have your sales threads moved to the War Room?

I won't be poisoning them however, I feel everything has a time and a place. No matter how much you dislike a person, that's just crossing the line IMO.

Do you not agree?

code old friend, a reveal requires that something be kept secret. I have disclosed all my feelings on the subject in a honest (all be it pissed off crazy) way from the start, and I continue to do so now.

Did you notice I started this thread using the line "get off my balls" do you remember saying that to Xander? I borrowed it from you.

I don't expect that anyone would defend or support me... After all, when I told both Rob and DK that the Craig's List prank they pulled on Rot crossed the line, they proceeded to attack me.

Which is the real reason why I left Slashchat never to return... Unlike here I did it silently. That is until DK tried to tell everyone a story about how I was kicked and ban, which is/was a lie.

Skips likes to pop up from time to time and back this version of the truth, which is funny because at that time he had not even entered chat yet. IDK who he thinks he is fooling. Danthor, Teddy and Whisper were all around at that time, ever notice how they all remained silent about it?

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Stop sucking up to me, its pathetic.

images

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
When you join in the "fun" I take as support for not only for Reps actions but the way I've been treated here in general.

How would you like to have your sales threads moved to the War Room?

I won't be poisoning them however, I feel everything has a time and a place. No matter how much you dislike a person, that's just crossing the line IMO.

So the trigger really was ALL about me correcting your deceptive item in a Sales Thread. Even though a mod told you it wasn't poisoning at all.

Your thread was moved to the War Room due to other ppls posts and your reaction. After it was moved it was no longer a sales thread.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
It had been building for a while. If it was just the sales thread derailment, I would have let it go. I even acknowledged your point as well, but suggested it WAS personal... Because again it came at the tail end of a multiday/multipost attack from you. That all started in the Blast City club.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
So let me get some clarity here as well Jassin.

1. You HAD a Blast City, complete and fully working.
2. While Tating it you broke the neck of the Nanao monitor.
3. You strip the PSU, all wiring, I/O, etc and sell them.
4. You toss a TV tube in and DB15 wire for an Omega.

So instead of replacing the monitor you broke, you bastardized the cab.

Why did you even buy it to begin with? When you broke the monitor why didn't you just sell it?

You are now unemployed and just bastardized it instead. Must be those priorities in your life.

You gonna gut the Omega shell next and hang the guts on a board next?

Remember that?

1) I didn't break the tube while tating it. The chassis failed, and a replacement was over 300$. I never felt was worth spending for a tube with heavy burn.

2) I got it because I wanted it. (Aka why people do most things)

3) Why should I sell it? Just because you say so?

4) I am gainfully employed and have been all along. Who are you to question my life or priories?

5) Why would I gut the Omega, it works great... The cab was broken and I fixed it the best and most inexpensive way I could. The Phillips tube was free on Craigslist.

6) Why even mention 4 and 5? Again this is you, a single simi valid point with a pile of dick attached to it.

Last edited:

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Danthor, Teddy and Whisper were all around at that time, ever notice how they all remained silent about it?

Didn't say anything about it then because I wanted nothing to do with the stupid drama. I don't now. Can't speak for the others, but do continue to leave me out of it. I have better things to do.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Didn't say anything about it then because I wanted nothing to do with the stupid drama. I don't now. Can't speak for the others, but do continue to leave me out of it. I have better things to do.

Consider yourself left out of it officially. However, may I point out the irony of posting in this thread only to state you want nothing to do with it?

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Consider yourself left out of it officially. However, may I point out the irony of posting in this thread only to state you want nothing to do with it?

Only in your drug-addled mind do you think that is an irony.

Let me explain, he posted simply because you were trying to use him as a way to support your claims. It's about correcting the record officially you dumb stoner.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I think if this thread went away Jassin would be very sad. Also, does and dose are two different words.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player

Let me explain, he posted simply because you were trying to use him as a way to support your claims. It's about correcting the record officially you dumb stoner.

Wow I can't believe I've gotten this many replies out of you today and its not even noon yet.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
Like I said Jassin, you can keep trying to play it cool.

You're a fucking moron who didn't even know how to ship an arcade part properly packaged in a box.

Oh guys, as a FYI, I made Jassin refund LemonyVengeance the entire shipping cost for his shitty packaging job.

He did what I told him to do. That's all that matters.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member

kekeke

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Today we are at war. I can't think of a better place to conduct it then the "War" Room.

No dogs in this race but so far this thread isn't worthy of the War Room:oh_no:

Maybe if we had a limp wristed, slap fight room...:glee:

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Like I said Jassin, you can keep trying to play it cool.

You're a fucking moron who didn't even know how to ship an arcade part properly packaged in a box.

Oh guys, as a FYI, I made Jassin refund LemonyVengeance the entire shipping cost for his shitty packaging job.

He did what I told him to do. That's all that matters.

Its wasn't just you, altho it is just like you to take all the credit for it. No it was the general feeling among everyone participating in chat that day that I had no right to charge him for the shipping. My response was to not only release him from the shipping charge, but to charge him nothing at all. Not even for the part he said he needed, that I sent to him and that worked perfectly when it arrived. You would have to ask LV, but I'm pretty sure he is using it to this day.

Oh I almost forgot, you should love this... As you may recall I was unemployed at the time... The shipping money came out of the IBM stock I cashed in (about 30,000$ total).

Last edited:

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member

hmmm, sheepish ganging up isn't my style. I was expecting you to reply something like "Yeah bitches, I'm the real DavidG muhahahaha" . Just roll with it man, like MT. You keep feeding the trolls, over and over and over.

Notice that the attacking reply was removed from your blast sales thread. Had you fed the troll it would degenerated into another war room thread.

I recall saying "get off my balls" to Xander, but now, I would tell him "get ON my balls" :lolz:

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
You keep feeding the trolls, over and over and over.

I've only been myself this entire time, answering every question posed to me with a truthful answer. Which is why this bothered me so much...

Dude, you see what you do to yourself time and again? Every time you want to open your mouth here it doesn't end well, why not ask yourself what's the problem? I gave you the benefit of the doubt before even though you attempted to "teach" me what MAME is all about, think about it man, I let that fly and even came to your defense (misguided on my part mind you) and you still keep on that same broken railroad track. Are you really a fucken animal abuse fuck? Or are you just exaggerating shit in order to fit in with the eccentric personalities here? Either way you're going about it the wrong way. Last meet up you acted weird as fuck, why do you need to get all fucking academic and shit about video games on a Neo meet up in all of places, we're not counting frames here, there's no evo stars hanging on the MASS crew, we're stronger than a hundred men on skill alone but we're cool and just play for kicks when we're together, we're all just regular guys so quit the fucken act, there's no one you need to impress here, just be yourself and if this is your usual self then you better find some Jesus juice or something.

Praise the lard!

I've never put on a "act" for anyone at any point in my life. Its fine that EG didn't care for my personality, honestly most do not... But to suggest that I was trying to impress him is insulting. Like he is some god that I need to win approval from? You know for as much as a problem he said he had with me, he said none of this to my face.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
Its wasn't just you, altho it is just like you to take all the credit for it. No it was the general feeling among everyone participating in chat that day that I had no right to charge him for the shipping. My response was to not only release him from the shipping charge, but to charge him nothing at all. Not even for the part he said he needed, that I sent to him and that worked perfectly when it arrived. You would have to ask LV, but I'm pretty sure he is using it to this day.

Oh I almost forgot, you should love this... As you may recall I was unemployed at the time... The shipping money came out of the IBM stock I cashed in (about 30,000$ total).

No, you issued that refund as soon as I told you to do it. No one else was active in chat at that moment when I told you that. Everyone agreed it was the right move, but the move didn't actually occur till I yelled at you for it.

I love how you just throw out that last line because you want to give people MORE ammunition against you. Do you even see anything wrong with that?

Or are you pretending to be a martyr for some imaginary cause you've dreamed up?

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
hmmm, sheepish ganging up isn't my style. I was expecting you to reply something like "Yeah bitches, I'm the real DavidG muhahahaha" . Just roll with it man, like MT. You keep feeding the trolls, over and over and over.

Notice that the attacking reply was removed from your blast sales thread. Had you fed the troll it would degenerated into another war room thread.

I recall saying "get off my balls" to Xander, but now, I would tell him "get ON my balls" :lolz:

That post was a serious post. Why are people that are just using the site until they get what they want still granted market access. he has said himself hes leaving once he get what he wants.
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...s-restricted&p=3805310&viewfull=1#post3805310

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
I love how you just throw out that last line because you want to give people MORE ammunition against you. Do you even see anything wrong with that?

Or are you pretending to be a martyr for some imaginary cause you've dreamed up?

Its the truth, nothing more nothing less.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Skips likes to pop up from time to time and back this version of the truth, which is funny because at that time he had not even entered chat yet. IDK who he thinks he is fooling. Danthor, Teddy and Whisper were all around at that time, ever notice how they all remained silent about it?

A couple things.

DK booted you from the chat, an IP ban if I recall correctly. Whether or not you left at the same time may have been a coincidence. But it's a pretty small detail I really don't care about.

Lately, I've kept my comments to myself about you, Jass. Sure, we've had fun taking jabs over time (intervention thread, squirrel jokes etc. etc.) but it's all just a sad show to me at this point. I don't really have a vested interest in this thing or whether you depart the forum or not... nor do I really care if you melt down. I probably wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't had referenced me but yeah, you were booted from chat that day. The day of the "I have shot squirrels with a shotgun" day. Sorry to spoil that part of the story for ya.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
nor do I really care if you melt down

A meltdown is the only thing that will satisfy me at this point.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!

C'mon jassin everyone here is just so mean tell everyone how mean they are snap snap snap snap snap.

FUCK EVERYBODY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.