Why is ReplicaX such a dick to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
He may have died, technically, but God sent him back to earth as a blessing to mankind.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
We have a new casualty...

First we had squirrel murder:
tumblr_mbcevo8L5s1qbxi45o1_500.gif

then SNES mutilation:
Xbm3Ldz.jpg

Now CPS2 euthanasia:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?254247-CPS2-Multi-Game-Cartridge&p=3804105&viewfull=1#post3804105

Please please.. stop the insanity.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Why would you need to RGB mod a SNES? It already outputs RGB natively with a $20 cable...lol.

Jon

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Fucking thread is brilliant.You guys rule.May i add to the op please grow a pair of balls and shut the fuck up.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
NeoTurf better update the image... That MvC CPS2 is doomed!

Also the SNES has been returned to a normal/stock case after reaching the conclusion that scaler board blows hard. If the project had been a visual sucess a custom case would have been created. The wooden mounted PCB was a test build, and nothing more.

20140814_151124-1.jpg

BTW who is giggsy07? Oh I see... A guy who joined in 2008, has 134 posts and 1 positive itrader feedback.

May i add to the op please grow a pair of balls and shut the fuck up.

You may not, how about you stick your neck out and post some projects you've worked on, or... Fuck... Anything! Approximately 16 posts a year, nigga plz.

Last edited:

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
NeoTurf better update the image... That MvC CPS2 is doomed!

Also the SNES has been returned to a normal/stock case after reaching the conclusion that scaler board blows hard. If the project had been a visual sucess a custom case would have been created. The wooden mounted PCB was a test build, and nothing more.

View attachment 20048

BTW who is giggsy07? Oh I see... A guy who joined in 2008, has 134 posts and 1 positive itrader feedback.

You may not, how about you stick your neck out and post some projects you've worked on, or... Fuck... Anything! Approximately 16 posts a year, nigga plz.

He might not have many posts but his comment is still correct. At lease he does not make worthless ass posts crying about how people are mean to him, perform retarded fuck ugly useless mods, recklessly use firearms for animal abuse, or have have to buy clean piss just to advance their career.

so yeah, nigger please.

P.S. At least you fixed the SNES. Next time just use a scart cable and scart connector. Much faster and does not require you bastardize a console.

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
He might not have many posts but his comment is still correct. At lease he does not make worthless ass posts crying about how people are mean to him, perform retarded fuck ugly useless mods, recklessly use firearms for animal abuse, or have have to buy clean piss just to advance their career.

so yeah, nigger please.

P.S. At least you fixed the SNES. Next time just use a scart cable and scart connector. Much faster and does not require you bastardize a console.

What gets me is not so much that god fucking awful mod but the fact it's got a piece of paper on the bottom left saying it's a Super Nintendo. I mean... Why bother even doing that?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
What gets me is not so much that god fucking awful mod but the fact it's got a piece of paper on the bottom left saying it's a Super Nintendo. I mean... Why bother even doing that?

So he doesn't confuse it with his playstation while high on crack.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Yea I can see your point... Boy don't I feel like a jackass for printing these...

View attachment 20056

That's not even in the same league. For a box to a game it looks presentable... On a bunch of parts mashed together with wires on a wooden plank it looks..... terrible...

It's like you're not getting it partly. The idea it looks like you're trying to do is show some sort of presentation with a Super Nintendo but it just looks like a clusterfuck with a piece of paper saying what it is.

Last edited:

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Clean your bong you disgusting piece of shit.

Shroomy buddy... When you've blazed 24/7 (enuf to require that consoles be labeled) it gets dirty awful fast.

BTW, thats a real RooR imported from Germany (note the diameter of the stem). Not the made under license version that came out of CA later.

TheMoreYouKnowLogo.jpg

Last edited:

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
134 sane post > 944 utter shit posts and hardware abuse.

Yes its true I attempted to reason with my persecutors. As that had zero effect, I decided to fight fire with fire. Or "when in Rome" I guess you could say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.