Why is ReplicaX such a dick to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Jassin srs. Log out. Take a break. Come back when you have your brains back.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Jassin srs. Log out. Take a break. Come back when you have your brains back.

Mendel this is the count down to the end. I'm trying to raise my drama rating to a full 10/10 before I go. Its taking some real effort, I'm not going to lie... But I think I'm getting closer!

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Mendel this is the count down to the end. I'm trying to raise my drama rating to a full 10/10 before I go. Its taking some real effort, I'm not going to lie... But I think I'm getting closer!

You have a looooong way to go. Right now you just come off as a boring ass version of MT but instead of dolls its weed.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
I would smoke PCPeemsters with jassin.

Awesome! You know, true story...

Once in 1994 I did smoke PCP, I got a bag that was laced with it out of Montreal Canada. I had no idea what "angle dust" even was at that point in my life. I quickly found out! I remember crawling around on the ground because I felt like I was sinking into it. After what seemed like forever (but in reality was only a few hours) I sold the remainder of it to a buddy with the warning... "This shit will own you!" I've never done it again.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
You have a looooong way to go. Right now you just come off as a boring ass version of MT but instead of dolls its weed.

Don't make him make love to his bong.. we ALL see how filthy it is.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Pcpeemsters is PCP + DMT.

I prefer boofing it.

Interesting, I've yet to try DMT. I had the opportunity once but declined it. Acid was my fave festival drug, I can't tell you how many Phish shows I've been to spun out of my mind. Most I've ever taken in one sitting... 2 hits of silver blotter, 2 hits of white blotter, 2 drops of liquid. So 6 total, it was really wild. The crowd was cheering, jumping around, throwing glow sticks, normal concert stuff. My field of vision became a kaleidoscope of colors to the point where I could no longer see reality period.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Meh, say what you will... But thos were some good times. This was from "The Great Went" Aug 16&17th 1997.

4063603182_871821ce14_o.jpg

I'm in this sea of people somewhere, it was epic.

"The Great Went was the sequel to The Clifford Ball, taking place on August 16 and 17, 1997, close to the Canadian border at the Loring Air Force Base in Limestone, Maine. The event was named after a quote from the movie Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me.
The world's largest fire truck hosed down thousands of fans as they arrived Saturday morning, and on Sunday morning, approximately 1,100 people posed nude as part of a fifty-state tour by photographer Spencer Tunick. Throughout the weekend, the members of the audience each painted their own individual piece of art. The resultant pieces of fan artwork were attached to one another to create a tower that was eventually several stories high. The band also created their own piece of art during a jam on the final night. Later that evening, the band passed their artwork through the audience. To create a connection between audience and band, the band's artwork was attached to the fan artwork. As seen in Bittersweet Motel, a giant matchstick was lit, burning the tower to the ground."

Did you boof the LSD?

I have no idea what that is, and I've done allot.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Looks like fun.

I've been to some outrageous festivals too. Bonnaroo 6x. Electric Zoo. Camp Bisco. Wakarusa. Etc etc

Boofing shards for sustinence.

Urbandictionary brohame.

Last edited:

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
NeoTurf better update the image... That MvC CPS2 is doomed!

Also the SNES has been returned to a normal/stock case after reaching the conclusion that scaler board blows hard. If the project had been a visual sucess a custom case would have been created. The wooden mounted PCB was a test build, and nothing more.

View attachment 20048

BTW who is giggsy07? Oh I see... A guy who joined in 2008, has 134 posts and 1 positive itrader feedback.

You may not, how about you stick your neck out and post some projects you've worked on, or... Fuck... Anything! Approximately 16 posts a year, nigga plz.
Jassin lay off the crack man,that snes is taking a battering from cock wear..You are what is considered to be a Console Rapist.That in many countries is a hangable offence you sick fuck..

Last edited:

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
giggsy... Latest member of my ever growing fan club. I have no idea what "countries" you are referring to. Sounds like Texas tho. Rest assured I won't be visiting.

More stories...

I passed thru the Houston airport once, it was wall to wall fast food (McDonalds, Burger King, etc) and everyone was fat as fucking hell. I have a food allergy to both gluten and dairy, so I hunted for something to eat while waiting for my connecting flight. I was shocked to find I couldn't even get a piece of fruit. They say everything is bigger in Texas, guess they were talking about man-tits.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

OH NOES MASTER PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Gohan will get it

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,

At best you are pushing 3 out of 10

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Hmmm, what do you think its going to get at least a 6? Youtube video of me taking a bong rip and pissing into a USA Metal Slug 2 AES cart?

Things like this and your previous posts don't increase your "drama rate". It does however increase your level of stupidity to the members of this forum.

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
You got a problem with people with 1 itrader feedback?
Exactly bro.What is his beef with life??Very strange kid jassin is proving to be..He is also in believed to be in possesion of some dangerous eye poking man titts according to latest events.Approach with caution guys..Danger

Status
Not open for further replies.