Win A Metal Slug 2 Boot... yes A Boot

kingau

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
lol "aha2940" you can post 2 more times, you can post anything funny or a funny pic.
remember your trying to win a one of a kind limited edition, hard to find metal slug 2.......Boot!!!!!!
not the turbo version sorry... but the Boot version.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Wife: "What are you doing?" Husband : Nothing. Wife : "Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour." Husband : "I was looking for the expiration date."

Last edited:

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Two women in heaven.

1: how did you die?
2: I froze to death.
1: how?
2: accidentally locked myself in a freezer
1: oh that sounds horrible.
2: how did you die?
1: I shot myself in the head.
2: oh no? May I ask why?
1: I had a feeling my husband was cheating on me so I drove home and caught him in bed, but alone. I knew she was in the house, so I looked everywhere. Bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, etc, but couldn't find her. With all of the anger and frustration building and him sitting there with that smug little smile, I just couldn't take it anymore and shot myself in the head.
2: too bad you didn't look in the freezer, we might both be alive.

Last edited:

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Man is at the doctor because of these horrible headaches. Doctor can't find anything wrong and takes xrays. Later he sits down with the guy to discuss his findings.

Doctor: well sir, it's a rare problem. Your testicles are being pinched up into your spine and causing these horrible headaches.

Patient: oh no doc, what can I do?

D: you have two choices. Get castrated or deal with the headaches.

P: forget that doc. I'll deal with it.

Two weeks later the man comes back to the doctor because the pain is too much and he can't stand it. He goes through with the surgery and the headaches immediately disappear.

On his way home he is feeling really upset and decides to stop and get a new suit to make himself feel better. when he walks into the shop, the tailor says. ..

Taylor: let's see, you ll need some 34-36 pants

Customer: wow! How did you know? Don't you need to measure?

T: after doing this as long as I have, you just know. I'll get you a 48 long jacket at well.

C: amazing! Bet you can't guess my hat size

T: 7 1/4 right?

C: yeah, that's exactly right. This is incredible.

T: it's what I do. I'll grab a nice hat and while I'm at it, I'll grab you some size ten socks, size 10 1/2 wide shoes, and a pack of nice silk boxers. Size large.

the customer smiles and let's out a small chuckle.

C: hah, you missed one. I've always worn medium boxers.

T: oh no, you shouldn't wear mediums with your build. That will pinch your testicles up against your spine and give you horrible headaches.

Last edited:

johhnnyD14

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Three guys get shipwrecked on a desert island. they wander around for a while until they come across a native tribe

The tribe leader says to them "we will spare your lives under 1 condition: you must go into the jungle, harvest some fruit, bring it back, and shove it up your rear end. You must do so without laughing or crying"

So guy 1 goes into the jungle, and comes back with a bushel of apples. He can barely fit the first one up without crying in pain. The tribe kills him, and he goes to Heaven

Guy 2 goes into the jungle, and comes back with a bunch of 40 grapes. He's on the 39th grape, when out of nowhere he starts laughing like a madman. He is killed, and goes to Heaven.

When he gets to Heaven, Guy 1 asks "Dude, why'd you start laughing? You only had a few left!"

Guy 2 replies, "Because I saw Guy 3 coming back with a pineapple".

Last edited:

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer. "This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it you". The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, "Which do you want, son?" The boy takes the quarters and leaves. "What did I tell you?" said the barber. "That kid never learns!"
Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. "Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?"
The boy licked his cone and replied, "Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!"

kingau

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
It's coming to an end guys, everyone gets the chance to post three jokes.
keep the jokes coming. this "boot" cart need a home.

johhnnyD14

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
last one, i promise

a priest, a rabbi, and a black guy board a plane...

priest, rabbi, black guy.gif

Last edited:

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
What do the cartridges of aes collectors have in common with their caulks?

Spoiler:
They both have no insertion marks

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
If I don't win this thread... i am going to ban you...

xROTx

PS. Cool joke eh?... or is it a joke... /scratches head...

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Can you post MS2 boards for us? I want to be sure it's boot............................

kingau

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
If I don't win this thread... i am going to ban you...

xROTx

PS. Cool joke eh?... or is it a joke... /scratches head...

for a second there we almost had a winner.....:mr_t:...lol

big sunrises guys
2nd place and 3rd place get a prizes!!!!!!!!

why you may ask?

well cus it's fun and in life you can't take it with you..... unless you some king in some country with lots of doe, and your like hey I'm taking this ish with me... and they say no, and you say yeah I can I'm king!!!! and they say right you are, and then the rest is history.

kingau

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
It's over ..... the winners are

1- johnnyD14
2- Liquid Snake
3- Madman, Rot, NGT

Thanks to everyone for participating.

till next time:mr_t:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
It's over ..... the winners are

1- johnnyD14
2- Liquid Snake
3- Madman, Rot, NGT

Thanks to everyone for participating.

till next time:mr_t:

Hello...

Can I ask my prize be given to someone else please:D...

I don't want to sound ungrateful but I only posted yesterday for grins.... I don't wanna come across as some mod market leech...

THANKS AGAIN!

xROTx

PS. I also have eveything I ever need... I'm HELL to buy for at Xmas and on my Birthday...:p

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Got my 3rd place prize. Thanks! Brought back fond saturn memories. Sega saturn Japanese fighters Megamix. Well, I don't have a saturn. Anyone that wants it can have it for free :) case is already cracked, so it will be padded enveloped to your door via snail mail, but it will be yours :)

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Got my 3rd place prize. Thanks! Brought back fond saturn memories. Sega saturn Japanese fighters Megamix. Well, I don't have a saturn. Anyone that wants it can have it for free :) case is already cracked, so it will be padded enveloped to your door via snail mail, but it will be yours :)

I got the same thing. It didn't have a note included with it so I'm guessing it was part of this contest.