Windy MVS Sleeves: Last Chance Saloon. GONE!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Im down to the last few hundred of these, but it seems like interest has trailed off. I have a box just taking up space in my warehouse.

Clearance time!

$1 a pop + shipping. Want to buy a lot? The deal might get a little better.

Never a better time to outfit your collection of loose mvs games with some basic protection!

If a mob erupts and a bunch of people want them again, I will consider producing another run, but otherwise- this is gonna be it.

Last edited:

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You know, I was just thinking yesterday that it would be nice to have some sleeves for my "new" MVS carts to protect them from dust and make them look nice on the shelf.

What's the shipping on, say, 25 of them to California?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
You know, I was just thinking yesterday that it would be nice to have some sleeves for my "new" MVS carts to protect them from dust and make them look nice on the shelf.

What's the shipping on, say, 25 of them to California?

like 5 bucks or so. Plus you get the link to the dropbox of all the custom end labels made. It has every neo game + pgm titles.

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I've been debating on sleeves for a bit, and I think I'll bite. PM incoming shortly.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
In retrospect, I kinda wish I'd gone with these instead of shock boxes. Would have saved a lot of money and effort.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
In retrospect, I kinda wish I'd gone with these instead of shock boxes. Would have saved a lot of money and effort.

sell the shocks. outfit yours and still have money left over.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
sell the shocks. outfit yours and still have money left over.

It's tempting but I've put so much work into it... 130 inserts printed and cut, quite a few I tweaked the design because I wasn't happy with it. What you're suggesting would be even more work :D What I do need however is some of those plastic kit protectors.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
What I do need however is some of those plastic kit protectors.

everyone said it was a stupid idea when i made the design (though they were also the same material the sleeves are). Then a bunch more asked for them. If there are enough people that want 'em, i'll have them produced. The design and die work is already done.

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am in the same boat as wyo. I shockboxed all of my carts, before these came out... Then it was a case, go through and replace them all or buy 1 more shockbox. If I had to do it over again I would have gone the windy sleeve route, or the neo mini box .. I have one of those from a deal and they are pretty slick too.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If these are still available by Friday (i.e. payday) then I'll be willing to buy some of these.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
everyone said it was a stupid idea when i made the design (though they were also the same material the sleeves are). Then a bunch more asked for them. If there are enough people that want 'em, i'll have them produced. The design and die work is already done.

The clear ones, right? Some may scoff but the reality is some kits are worth a lot and cardboard + wood shelves that occassionally get stained don't mix well. Right now all my kit boxes are just stacked up in piles. The games are all shocked for easy access.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I had a clear mockup, but the protos/ official run ones were the same white easy sliding cardboard that dvd box set covers are made of.

To do it in clear plastic would be extremely cost prohibitive. I mean we would need thousands on preorder before we even went into production because otherwise they would cost more than shocks.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
The clear ones, right? Some may scoff but the reality is some kits are worth a lot and cardboard + wood shelves that occassionally get stained don't mix well. Right now all my kit boxes are just stacked up in piles. The games are all shocked for easy access.

I have one of the clear ones from a deal and they are super nice. No idea where to get them though.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I have one of the clear ones from a deal and they are super nice. No idea where to get them though.

yeah- my mockup one was nowhere near production ready- if there was another one wyo was thinking of, it wasn't mine.

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Sad to see you're trying to get rid of your inventory. I love em and was always meaning to get more down the line once I have some more games under my belt. PM sent for some more sleeves!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Sad to see you're trying to get rid of your inventory. I love em and was always meaning to get more down the line once I have some more games under my belt. PM sent for some more sleeves!

from my end it makes sense. It was a fun project. I would have liked to keep them around longer, but there just isn't demand for it right now. I am not opposed to doing more if people want them, but for now- they are just sitting there.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Do these fold up before use? I've only got two carts at the moment but would buy a handful for future purchases if they don't take up room.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Do these fold up before use? I've only got two carts at the moment but would buy a handful for future purchases if they don't take up room.

they come to you flat. it is a 3 flap fold (one main, 2 short on the sides). They are essentially blank vhs style cases custom fit and sized for neo mvs titles.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
damn, this is super tempting... at this price I don't think I could go wrong, PM sent for 30.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
all PM's replied.

also- I wont be able to start shipping until thursday since I will not be in the office today due to another obligation. All tracking info will go out then.

juci

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pm'd was gonna go down the shockbox path but its way too expensive for what it is. Super keen to get some windy sleeves after spending hours cleaning dirty/corroded contacts :(.

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Yo I am in for five of them. Gonna PM you now as the postage may not make it worth it.
But a Bumpo anyways as these are a cool project!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
@krautcroissant+@cdamm: If it is cheaper to ship from Germany to Turkey (or if krautcroissant has an address in Germany) and if my sleeves haven't been sent yet, I could forward krautcroissant's 5 sleeves to him and we could split shipping...

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
@krautcroissant+@cdamm: If it is cheaper to ship from Germany to Turkey (or if krautcroissant has an address in Germany) and if my sleeves haven't been sent yet, I could forward krautcroissant's 5 sleeves to him and we could split shipping...

it's doable. i messaged you both about it.

once i pack up the orders received from everyone- i'll get a count on what is left today as well.

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I love the Windy sleeves best purchase I ever made! Scoop these up at this price! I bought few extras when I jumped on them for the initial purchase. CD, would you mind PMing me the link again for the labels? Seemed to have misplaced the disk you sent me.

Thanks