WINNER CHOSEN -- Win Teddy KGB's STICK (PCE stick)

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I've never seen this stick and I have all kinds of PCE controllers. Count me in!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I've never seen this stick and I have all kinds of PCE controllers. Count me in!

its the same stick as the turbo stick that came here, only in pce white. its mushy, not clicky- but it's a good mushy.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Nice raffle KGB, I'm gonna stick with my "Lemony Advantage". Gonna send good vibes for the "other" Cincy guy

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
hey, I'm in! (I'll have one soon and I'll take a nude selfie, promises!)

hey, my feedback score is fucked, I've sold countless shit here, used to have a big feedback thread.

I might have to hit some fucks up.

edit: here's one:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?80397-OMFG!!-The-Roker!!!!

I think everyone I dealt with left or got banned for life (*sniff* Dinkins)

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Whoa...awesome raffle bud. Thanks for entering my friend...guy would be stoked to get this!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
hey, I'm in! (I'll have one soon and I'll take a nude selfie, promises!)

hey, my feedback score is fucked, I've sold countless shit here, used to have a big feedback thread.

I might have to hit some fucks up.

edit: here's one:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?80397-OMFG!!-The-Roker!!!!

I think everyone I dealt with left or got banned for life (*sniff* Dinkins)

Countless shit rules! ;)

To keep the nit-pickers quiet, get that little blue zero to 5 in the next 21 days and I'll get ya on the list.

Edit - well, 4. I'll count that thread as 1. haha.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Countless shit rules! ;)

To keep the nit-pickers quiet, get that little blue zero to 5 in the next 21 days and I'll get ya on the list.

Edit - well, 4. I'll count that thread as 1. haha.

How about if I find the super thread with 3 pages of replies?

I think I'll have to.

First thing is first, I have to locate a Duo (I got talked into forgoing a Coregrafx and to man up and get the real deal), I'll post a receipt and my balls as proof. Feedback is the last thing I'm worried about. I'm sure I can PM a few queens in here for support.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
How about if I find the super thread with 3 pages of replies?

I think I'll have to.

First thing is first, I have to locate a Duo (I got talked into forgoing a Coregrafx and to man up and get the real deal), I'll post a receipt and my balls as proof. Feedback is the last thing I'm worried about. I'm sure I can PM a few queens in here for support.

Ha, fair enough. Glad to have you participate so a thread with a bunch of peeps giving you props works for me.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I was just playing Twin Cobra the other day and lamenting my lack of a stick. I'm in. I can play the caravan games fine with a controller but Twin Cobra just doesn't feel the same.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I don't have a PCE, but this is a great raffle. I hope the one who gets it appreciates it.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Thank you so much for your generosity! Please put an entry down for me, I have been looking for this and would use it well!