Winter meeting VII Saturday 22nd of February 2020, Vantaa Finland

miisalo

Astra Superstar
UPDATE: Date is 22nd of February

---

I have been so busy that I almost forgot the annual winter meeting. Day is still bit open, it's end of Jan or early Feb, currently depending on when my wife has skiing trip with our older son. Anyway, I'll inform date when I know for sure.

Concept is as before, Gaming, Beer, Sauna and some cheap pizza. There will be arcade, computer and console gamers. Everyone will have fun or I'll kick their asses.

Previous years will tell their story:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...ntaa-Finland&p=4319756&viewfull=1#post4319756

Last edited:

miisalo

Astra Superstar
I have had some issues with my back, slipped a disc again before xmas, and things kind of accumulated and this was postponed. But it seems that it would possible to organize this Saturday 22nd of February.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Finland doesn't forgive weakness or inappropriate footwear. Get well soon - best of luck for everyone that this meeting will happen, it is legendary.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Already 16 people coming from local groups. So this is going to be big meeting again.

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
"WHY DOES THIS VIDEO STOP RIGHT BEFORE I HIT BACK?!? Character assasination"

:lol:

Last edited:

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
You should have told me you were going to run puzzle bobble. Also, still need a pizza slicer.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
You should have told me you were going to run puzzle bobble. Also, still need a pizza slicer.

There will be summer meeting, with puzzle bobble. And I promise it is not -18C then like the time you visited :keke:

And this time we had pre-sliced pizza!

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
There will be summer meeting, with puzzle bobble. And I promise it is not -18C then like the time you visited :keke:

And this time we had pre-sliced pizza!

Does that mean I can't bring a suitcase full of pizza slicers as party favors?