With all due respect: Why did 72 million Americans vote to reMAGA? (A thread for healing.)

y USA do dis

• Total voters

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
4.5 years ago, yall laughed at me for saying that it shouldn't be discounted that the russians hacked the DNC and that the Trump Campaign had too many ties to russia.

3 years ago, yall dismissed me for calling trump a fascist and an authoritarian.

Now we got a sitting president trying to use his office to overturn 3-4 elections where he clearly and convincingly lost..... and Lithy wants to call me a McCarthy.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Authoritarianism is first and foremost a personality type.
Fascism is first and foremost a political-economic-social system.

People shouldn't be so offended with me for implying or expressing that they support or enable Authoritarianism or Fascism.

Instead of passively writing me off, they should confront (OR EVEN EMBRACE) their inner self .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Authoritarianism is first and foremost a personality type.
Fascism is first and foremost a political-economic-social system.

People shouldn't be so offended with me for implying or expressing that they support or enable Authoritarianism or Fascism.

Instead of passively writing me off, they should confront (OR EVEN EMBRACE) their inner self .

I am pretty sure that you're a reason that Lithy comes here.

Me? not so much.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
4.5 years ago, yall laughed at me for saying that it shouldn't be discounted that the russians hacked the DNC and that the Trump Campaign had too many ties to russia.

3 years ago, yall dismissed me for calling trump a fascist and an authoritarian.

Now we got a sitting president trying to use his office to overturn 3-4 elections where he clearly and convincingly lost..... and Lithy wants to call me a McCarthy.

I'm gonna need some citations here.

I am pretty sure that you're a reason that Lithy comes here.

Me? not so much.

I guess it is true that we've never really clicked as adversaries.

Can you get poppy to come back?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Update with certified totals:

Biden 81,282,376 (51.3%)
Trump 74,222,576 (46.9%)

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’m seriously beginning to wonder if Trump really does believe he won the election and is the victim of some kind of statist conspiracy.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I’m seriously beginning to wonder if Trump really does believe he won the election and is the victim of some kind of statist conspiracy.

I doubt it. I think it's just that his life experience so far has consistently reinforced the idea that cheating rather than losing works.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'm not sure. His narcissism may not allow him to believe that he possibly could have legitimately lost.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
The pre-election Frontline bio on him was really good, he has used the courts throughout his life and career. It's just his MO.