Wives...Gfs... Will they ever understand?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
These days, I only pick up slightly tubby, butterfaces that work at Gamestop.

Not even trolln. :keke: jk i am, but it IS a solid idea...

Niko

Whip's Subordinate

I've seen a few dime pieces who work at GameStop.

I once dated a gamer girl. Best relationship I ever had. Our whole relationship revolved around her making me food, fucking me, and then playing video games while I pass out. Too bad she was bat shit crazy.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I once dated a gamer girl. Best relationship I ever had. Our whole relationship revolved around her making me food, fucking me, and then playing video games while I pass out. Too bad she was bat shit crazy.

They always are :(

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I am interested in meeting these "video game" girlfriends I keep hearing about.

I would like to learn more in order to meet these women.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Yeah 3 weeks shes run off with the milk man for "jollies"... you got me there. Witty comments like that you should worry what little intelligence slips out of your head, just talking about games and spouses normal talk...

giphy.gif

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave

omgwtf.gif

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member

A few months ago I was in a Gamestop browsing the Wii games or something, and they had this cute 18ish girl who was in training. She was trying so hard to help the teenage nerds that were browsing and they were too shy to talk to a cute girl. I laughed.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member

QFT. BFF. <3

A few months ago I was in a Gamestop browsing the Wii games or something, and they had this cute 18ish girl who was in training. She was trying so hard to help the teenage nerds that were browsing and they were too shy to talk to a cute girl. I laughed.

As you should, they never seem to understand that hotties are easy to get with if you're confident, they're so used to guys getting nervous that when they see you're not, da panties drop.

Beff wisdom + street knowledge = dick wetness.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Diamond in the rough if you found one who does.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Maybe you guys should add "must enjoy shelf viewing" to your online dating profiles.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Mine is indifferent regarding the Hobby until the Point where Hardware gets huge (my boardgames already take up a lot of space :-P)

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
As for my sig o, she's no gamer, but respects, takes interest in, and enjoys supporting my hobbies. As I do hers. She's a keeper.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
That's one thing GregN and Sage forgot to list in their OKCupid pages.

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner
Wife plays Kirby, pokemon, Mario and tons of ios crap, but is not a gamer. She has not once ever in the 8 years of cohabitation so much as rolled her eyes at my stuff. She understands that the games were around way longer than she was. She has her own hobbies. Serious truth about women without hobbies. My buddy has a wife that has absolutely none and is severely codependent. Poor guy gets a lot of phone calls whenever he is afforded the rare escape. I could not imagine that hell.

Also Bef J is dead on with the hot chicks=lonely chicks thing. So long as they aren't shallow , just about any oaf (myself, obviously) can see naked babe with confidence and humor. My track record has a good number of top shelf trim because I have balls and do not fear talking to beautiful women. Locked one down

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
We live under sharia law here (praised be allah and muhuammamamad his prophet btw) and she isn't allowed to make eye contact or open her damn dirty whore mouth unless I give her permission. Obviously her opinion concerning my waifus and vidya doesn't count either.

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
My ex-wife complained that there wasn't enough room in the apartment for all those game... So i made some room hence the ex part of her title :P

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
My ex-wife complained that there wasn't enough room in the apartment for all those game... So i made some room hence the ex part of her title :P

Lol, you probably have alot more money to spend on useful stuff now too.

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
Lol, you probably have alot more money to spend on useful stuff now too.

Especially that our definition (me and her) of useful stuff are very different LOL. If only Oprah would declare the Neo Geo and the games a must have for your home decor we would be golden!

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Especially that our definition (me and her) of useful stuff are very different LOL. If only Oprah would declare the Neo Geo and the games a must have for your home decor we would be golden!

We would all be millionaires over night. The millions of Oprah worshipers flooding ebay and craigslist for neo-geo stuff.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
I have one of the most amazing understanding wives on the planet. she plays typing of the dead, puzzle fighter etc. regularly. Man cave? mugi don't got one, this is my dining room:

so yeah, she's very understanding of this sort of thing.

I don't think that *I* would be okay with that, lol.