Wonderswan

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
3 games (Tekken CC, GunpayEX, One Piece Colosseum) have arrived customs free... still waiting on the system +FF1.

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
3 games (Tekken CC, GunpayEX, One Piece Colosseum) have arrived customs free... still waiting on the system +FF1.
German customs ... anything between 2 days and 1 year (friend of mine has stuff stuck in customs since last november (100% lost)) is possible.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Still waiting xsq? Didn't see you posting here so... I fear it's still being held over there :(

xsq

Oh, no no, I got it (even customs free :glee:), will post a pic in recent purchases for you when I get home.

I haven't really gotten into the system yet, somehow I need some time to get used to the way I need to hold my hands, but I played some Gunpay EX and Takken Card Challenge - both solid games (I'm experiencing cramp ups in Colosseum so I can't say much about it atm).

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Too many posts, but did you guys know of the new Flashmasta cart in the works? It's a flashcart for Wonderswan.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
@wyndcrosser: Yup

@xsq: Oh cool lol. After a decade waiting I'd laugh if the system didn't work properly hahaha. Glad you can play it already :D it's nice it only uses 1 battery and lasts for quite a long. Man, I totally need Guilty Gear games for my swan :(

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I knew about the cart, that's actually what prompted me to get a Swan to begin with :D

xsq

Oh cool lol. After a decade waiting I'd laugh if the system didn't work properly hahaha. Glad you can play it already :D it's nice it only uses 1 battery and lasts for quite a long. Man, I totally need Guilty Gear games for my swan :(
it works fine... I imagined the system to be heavier, but I'm fine with the plastic it is ^^

Guilty Gear: Yeah man, I need those too... wonder if anyone ever made a reproduction for the "WonderCoin" that came with them (may be something for the 3D print guys?).

pulstar

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
The Wondercoin definitely does make a difference to the Guilty Gear games, but it's still far from perfect and once it's on, it's on for good.

xsq

So, if you want to become an early adopter of the WonderSwan Flash Masta now is your chance:
http://www.flashmasta.com/2016/04/26/ws-flash-masta-pre-presale/

I'm still on the fence myself. I respect flavor for what they are doing and I would love to help them, but I'd prefer to support the development directly until their cart design is further along and they've worked out some of the issues it still seems to have. I'd be OK with a Kickstarter situation, I fully trust flavor, but I don't want to put down $100 for a prototype that I would later replace with the finished product (for another $100 (or more)).

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Ill be light modding my swancrystal after it gets here. And by me, I mean one of the locals. The gba001 front light supposedly is pretty much drop in.

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
i would totally get behind a flash cart like the one he has made for the ngpc if i could afford it

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
So, if you want to become an early adopter of the WonderSwan Flash Masta now is your chance:
http://www.flashmasta.com/2016/04/26/ws-flash-masta-pre-presale/

I'm still on the fence myself. I respect flavor for what they are doing and I would love to help them, but I'd prefer to support the development directly until their cart design is further along and they've worked out some of the issues it still seems to have. I'd be OK with a Kickstarter situation, I fully trust flavor, but I don't want to put down $100 for a prototype that I would later replace with the finished product (for another $100 (or more)).

I agree - I'm goin' for it though. Even a prototype is a better deal than buying a wonderdog/wonderwitch cart and a dumper/flasher from japan.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Anyone else get in on the Wonderswan Masta protos? I've had mine since last Friday and am loving it.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Anyone else get in on the Wonderswan Masta protos? I've had mine since last Friday and am loving it.

I passed on this. was gonna wait for final version. I own most of the playable wonderswan games already, so this would only be for dicing knight and judgement.

Was there ever translation patches completed for anything wonderswan?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Same, I'll buy a final version with the quickness but I'm not paying to be a beta tester.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Same, I'll buy a final version with the quickness but I'm not paying to be a beta tester.

I totally agree - but also knowing how freaking long these things take to get completely finished. I'll gladly hop on early due to impatience. It could be another year before anything get's "officially released" ya' know?