WooHoo- FINALLY- PS4 Fallout 4 mods Are HERE!!!

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I am so pleasantly surprised, after Sony pulłed their Japanese business culture bullshit, I was royally pissed, but Glitchthesda came through for us PS4 players.

Can I get a One of those Macho Man "Oh Yeah!"s right now, ps4 players?

I'm flying around in my own personal jetpack, without having to wear power armor.

There's already a ton of mods that show up when you pick the new 'mods' option from the main menu.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
When I saw "mods" in the thread title I thought it meant the ps4 had been hacked.

bummer. I just got a slim so Id love to hack that shit.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
hrm. how to comment without sounding like a condescending PC gamer?....
...you suck, fuck consoles, you bitch ass pussies... welcome to literally last year.

but seriously, this game doesn't need mods. most of them ruin it.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
They don't ruin it if you use them sparingly- especially in survival mode, which is too tedious due to the 'having to sleep in a bed to save your game' thing and the hunting you have to do to find one In the motherf&king first place. I was doing just that last night after I f#@ked around with the mods that are available through PSN. It. Was. Tedious. in the extreme to die and have to replay 20 MINUTES of the game.

The reason this is a big deal is that it's not only the beginning of a new era for consoles, but because Sony said no to mods in the first place and lot of us PS4 Fallout fans were bummed out about it.

Mods give people who get bored of the same old same old new ways to play the game.

And when my GTX 970 gets here next week, I will be playing on Steam as well, so take that Mr. smug PC elitist gamer. J/K :glee:

Last edited: