WTB 2 Official Sony PS2 Controllers

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Anybody willing to part with two good working controllers? Had and issue with damn kids breaking mine over the weekend and im pretty pissed...

Getting kinda hard to find original controllers with all the cheap knock offs that seem to be everywhere. I like the feel of the original and would like to replace them for personal use while they spend their allowance on the knock offs to replace the ones they broke...

Any help is appreciated

Cheers

-EP

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Anybody willing to part with two good working controllers? Had and issue with damn kids breaking mine over the weekend and im pretty pissed...

Getting kinda hard to find original controllers with all the cheap knock offs that seem to be everywhere. I like the feel of the original and would like to replace them for personal use while they spend their allowance on the knock offs to replace the ones they broke...

Any help is appreciated

Cheers

-EP

did you check mega media xchange in Brookfield? I was there last week and they had some for $6

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Good call forgot there was a MME in Brookfield ill take a drive over there today and see what they have, hopefully they are decent.

Thanks for the heads up owe you one Ninja ;)

-EP

Last edited:

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Sadly the Mega Media Exchange closed up shop in Appleton about a month or so ago. The one in Brookfield is pretty tits though.

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Damn they didn't have any waiting on PM back from a member here atm. Ill keep those possibly interested posted. Thanks