WTB: 3 pairs of JNCO jeans

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Now that the forum's top authority on console cleaning has shown me the error of my ways, I need to source at least 3 pairs of JNCO jeans so i can fill the pockets with ngpc, gameboys, and gamegears and send them through max spin cycle in a washing machine. Willing to offer extra cash for the JNCOs with the kangaroo on the back pocket because im pretty sure those pockets are large enough to be dreamcast and ps1 compatible.

Still have not found a solution for washing the original front loading NGCD, but im considering stuffing it inside an old sleeping bag and trying my luck.
Thanks.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Willing to offer extra cash for the JNCOs with the kangaroo on the back pocket because im pretty sure those pockets are large enough to be dreamcast and ps1 compatible.
I used to know a guy who had those, the pockets went all the way down to the cuff stupidest thing I've ever seen. I also just found out that guy recently killed himself. Coincidence?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I thought that shit was gay even when it was still fashionably recent

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I recommend the corduroy Twin Cannons. I find them to be the most gentle on my handhelds. I also find that the process is even more effective if you stuff one or both back pockets full of peanut butter beforehand. Then, you simply take your device(s), mash them shits down into the nut butter, throw the JNCOs into the washing machine and fire her on up. PCBs are inherently water and peanut butter proof.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I unironically still wear these. Not the super huge ones, but their jeans were/are top quality and comfortable as fuck.

You can get them new at www.jncojeans.com

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
JNCOs are like when parents tell kids to wear all their jeans in one sitting at dinner because children in Africa can’t afford pants. How will that help put pants on children in Africa?

asking for hdrchamp

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
JNCOs are like when parents tell kids to wear all their jeans in one sitting at dinner because children in Africa can’t afford pants. How will that help put pants on children in Africa?

asking for hdrchamp
You should be asking him how it could help the Filipino extended family staying in one of his many slums overseas