WTB AES: US Metal Slug 2 & Dog Tag NC, RA, AOF, FF2 & WH2 Jet

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
543   0   0
Hi,
I am looking for the following AES games:

Metal Slug 2 (English: I will only buy from an established member. I can dream.....)

Dog Tag:
Ninja Commando
Fatal Fury 2
Art Of Fighting
Robo Army (I have a mint Euro version for trade)
World Heroes 2 Jet (I have a Euro version for trade)

Game must be complete with instruction booklet. Thanks

Stakes Winner 1 (Japanese) FOUND!! Thx city41
King Of Fighters 97 (Japanese) FOUND!! Thx wyo_vr4
King Of Fighters 98 (Japanese) FOUND!! Thx wyo_vr4 & Big Bear
Baseball Stars 2 (ENG Dogtag) FOUND!! Thx BeefJerky

Last edited:

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
543   0   0
Stakes Winner 1 FOUND! Thanks city41.
KOF 97 and 98 FOUND! Thanks wyo_vr4 & Big Bear

Last edited:

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Hi,
I am looking for the following AES games:

Baseball Stars 2 (ENG: prefer Dogtag but Euro ok)
Metal Slug 2 (English: I will only buy from an established member. I can dream.....)

Game must be complete with instruction booklet. Thanks

I think the NeoStore has one for sale, and Shawn is an established member. :)

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
543   0   0
Thanks and I am aware that Neostore has a copy. I know Shawn is a trusted seller but I do not need a mint condition Slug 2. I have other RL priorities ATM so $7,250 is out of the question :)

I think the NeoStore has one for sale, and Shawn is an established member. :)

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Thanks and I am aware that Neostore has a copy. I know Shawn is a trusted seller but I do not need a mint condition Slug 2. I have other RL priorities ATM so $7,250 is out of the question :)

Get a five years person loan.

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0

Well, I guess I might be able to scrounge up a gamers condition copy without manual that is falling apart from being opened too many times, and has razor cuts in the insert for $4K or so? Is that what your looking for? :D ;)

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
543   0   0
Wow. I didn't know you spent 4k on that copy. I guess I will stick with my MVS copy for now :)

Well, I guess I might be able to scrounge up a gamers condition copy without manual that is falling apart from being opened too many times, and has razor cuts in the insert for $4K or so? Is that what your looking for? :D ;)

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Wow. I didn't know you spent 4k on that copy. I guess I will stick with my MVS copy for now :)

Sorry, bro. I was kind of just being a smart ass. I was kidding. :D My Metal Slug 2 from Brandi is a like new condition copy, and it was a little bit over 2.5k Euros (close to $3,000), but then you gotta add the shipping for FedEx overnight delivery from Italy to California, plus the insurance, which is not cheap. But, no, I didn't pay $4k ;) It was a lot closer to $3,100, but, he gave me a good deal on it, because I also bought a Mint copy of Metal Slug X as well, and about 38 to 40 other games from him on top of that. So, many of the games I bought from him, I got superb deals on, and when I noticed that I overpaid for one or two here and there, he more than made up for it by giving me steep discounts on other games when he didn't have to. Buying games from Brandi was a great experience, and I really do appreciate the games he sold me for the prices he gave them to me for.

As for Metal Slug 2, honestly, the price is all over the place right now. I have seen one on ebay go for something like $2k right after another sold for nearly $4k IIRC. I think it just depends on the seller, and the buyers willingness to just BIN at whatever price to get their hands on it. If I were a rich man, I would go ahead and grab Shawns copy, just to have another, as I LOVE having at least 2 copies of my most favorite games of all time, just in case something bad happens to one of them, and the price goes higher, I would not want to buy another later on. Just like Gate of Thunder and Lords of Thunder, which were selling NOS copies a few years ago for $20 each and now they are going for like $150-$200 each, which is stupid. But, if you want the game bad enough, Shawn's copy looks damn nice, for a super high price. Sick thing is, in 5 years, we will look back at this thread, and say god damn! I wish I bought Shawns copy because now the game is selling for the same price as the first Metal Slug was back then!

If I find one for a good price, and it is in good shape, I will let you know. ;) No probs, Kit.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
543   0   0
Still looking for Metal Slug 2 US.

Baseball Star 2 Dogtag PENDING!!! Thank you

Last edited:

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Good luck kitkit. It took me a while to find a JP MS2 but it was well worth the wait. If I find any leads for a US version I'll let you know.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
543   0   0
Good luck kitkit. It took me a while to find a JP MS2 but it was well worth the wait. If I find any leads for a US version I'll let you know.

Thank you YJ! I sold my JPN MS2 long time ago which I shouldn't have. Neo Store has a US MS2 but I just want to try my luck to find it on the forum first.