WTB - affordable MVS games, bootlegs/conversions OK

Satoshi_Matrix

n00b
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a very small current Neo-Geo set and I'm looking to expand it a little bit.

I don't care if games aren't authentic. Conversions, bootlegs, bad condition, etc are OK in my book. I'm in Canada and I know shipping is always gonna be a pain but it is what it is.

If you've got anything, let me know. Also, I am curious where else to look for Neo-Geo MVS games other than here.

I don't mind fighting games and know that's a bulk of the library, but I am mostly looking for action, shooter or puzzle games.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Satoshi_Matrix

n00b
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yeah, I've seen these. And they would certainly probably be a great option for some games. But they're $80 apiece, which I'm hoping I could find cheaper prices for at least a few games. I'm not looking to amass a giant collection. Just a few titles.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
$80 a game is probably as low as you're gonna get these days besides some people on Facebook. Hell i see world heroes jet and Sam sho go for $50 a pop these days, they were easily $20 games not long ago

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
$80 a game is probably as low as you're gonna get these days besides some people on Facebook. Hell i see world heroes jet and Sam sho go for $50 a pop these days, they were easily $20 games not long ago
Just did a few quick ebay searches. There is definitely a decent handful of MVS boots available for well under $80. I would not pay that much for a bootleg unless it were something I really wanted a nice reproduction of.

Satoshi_Matrix

n00b
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
darn it. Oh well. Guess that's just how it is.

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I have a dunk dream bootleg and a prehistoric isle 2 bootleg+ shockbox and insert. I can shoot you a price if you are interested.

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I bought a few kof carts from this guy. They're a bit crusty but they're all original on the inside and it's under $50 a game.

The shipping was really fast too, within 2 weeks to get to Canada

EDIT:

I found this listing too but there's no feedback or anything for the seller.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
I have a very small current Neo-Geo set and I'm looking to expand it a little bit.

I don't care if games aren't authentic. Conversions, bootlegs, bad condition, etc are OK in my book. I'm in Canada and I know shipping is always gonna be a pain but it is what it is.

If you've got anything, let me know. Also, I am curious where else to look for Neo-Geo MVS games other than here.

I don't mind fighting games and know that's a bulk of the library, but I am mostly looking for action, shooter or puzzle games.
OK with conversions, bootlegs, bad condition? Worried about shipping costs?

Member since 2010 with a small collection and micro penis energy.

I don't think you have what it takes to be a big tymer.

Satoshi_Matrix

n00b
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK with conversions, bootlegs, bad condition? Worried about shipping costs?

Member since 2010 with a small collection and micro penis energy.

I don't think you have what it takes to be a big tymer.
Not that I'm not worried, more so that there's little I can do about it. Neo Geo carts are large and heavy for their size.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
I've got a few I'd part with, mostly fighting games tho.
WH2 $35
WH2 Jet $50
Garou $325
KOV 2001 $75
(plus shipping)

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you look for sellers from South America and China you can still find good deals, granted they’ll be a bit crusty, but still legit. I just bought a Kof 2000 for 50 Cad shipped from a seller in Mexico.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
You want Garou. Trust us.
He's not going to appreciate it. He even said he doesn't care for fighters and from the sound of it he certainly isn't going to spend that kind of money. He just wants shit games and boots to pad out his collection.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hm. I'm not the biggest fighting game fan but lemme look up some videos on those games and see if I want any of them.
Considering that almost a large chunk of the Neo*Geo library is fighting games, Maybe you'd be better off with a NeoSD.

Satoshi_Matrix

n00b
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's not going to appreciate it. He even said he doesn't care for fighters and from the sound of it he certainly isn't going to spend that kind of money. He just wants shit games and boots to pad out his collection.
It's not that I don't like fighters, just that I want to expand my Neo Geo Collection of more than just fighting games.

I do like Garou, but I own the Japanese Playstation 2 version already and don't see the need to spend multiple hundreds to get it on Neo Geo as well. I'd rather put that money towards games I don't already have.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well someone is already selling one in the sales section.