Wtb: any crappy gba console

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
As long as it works, it can be encrusted with dog crap with a broken screen for all i care. I seem to have misplaced an old ratty gba console that i had planned to mod and give to a close friend for his bday, and now i really really need another one to get this mod done (already purchased new EVERYTHING for it) before it is his bday.
Anybody got one laying around?
Thankz

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fuck man, all I got is an SP or else I'd help you

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I have a green, translucent GBA lying around I got a bit over a year ago from somebody here. It's already been modded with a new backlit screen and rechargeable battery. The d-pad is a little stiff for platformers and the like, so I haven't used it much. Send me a PM if ya want it and we can work something out.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I have a green, translucent GBA lying around I got a bit over a year ago from somebody here. It's already been modded with a new backlit screen and rechargeable battery. The d-pad is a little stiff for platformers and the like, so I haven't used it much. Send me a PM if ya want it and we can work something out.
Are you talking about the pixlejunkie Ghostbuster one?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I appreciate the offer dude, but i am not sure how well that would work out for this scenario since i had planned to mod this system with the kit that allows the system to have a TV out function. If no one else offers up a standard console, i may be in touch!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Forgot to mention, ill also use a gba console as a partial trade towards one of the IPS modded ngpc consoles i have for sale in the neo selling section if anyone is interested!