WTB Capcom Cute Mini

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I’m in the Rochester Buffalo NY area. Looking for 25 inch project cab aero city, neo 25 ect. I have a few Japanese cabs but I want a few of the smaller ones. I’ll be getting an astro from Pennsylvania this winter most likely. Guy in Ohio, Tokyo attack has rhythm and chewlix cabs. Abbie in PA does rythm and sometimes has crt stuff.

I'm gonna be straight with you.

Having dealt with KC, Kingsley, Matvei, Cdamm, and other group buys and importers. You folks can FB Crusade against KC, join forces on the East Coast and all that BS.

It's fucking 2019. The CRT cabs you are looking for are 15+ fucking years old and have thousands of hours on them. Even with the capability of "Cherrypicking" off resellers in JP. The cabs are not going to be in the condition Abby thinks she can get them. I highly doubt Abby is gonna find some gold mine of NOS 25" and 29" tubes to replace tubes with burn-in.

Until Abby actually secures "decent" cabs claiming to clean them up and offer the "best". Posts hundreds of detailed pictures of her "professional work". She starts at the same level as any other importer to me.

She wants to basically claim to be the new "Matsu" she has a long road ahead to get there because:

Anyone that pays $1500 for a "cleaned up" Astro is a moron.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
This chick that does rythm games out of Pittsburgh

Ya well I’ve been looking for astro cities for a few years and no luck so it’s 450 a piece x2 and 600 shipping for for some non working slightly rusted Aeros. Someone find me some Aeros so I don’t get fudged by kc. Seriously though it’s way easier to source a smaller monitor than it is a 29 inch. Already been through it after getting an astro and already owning a NNC IM DONE with 29 inch monitors. Parts be drying up quicker than a 90 year old vagina.

Nothing’s stopping you from getting an Aero from KC, he has them for 450 and you’re going to have to do work on a cab that old anyway.

And what ReplicaX is 100% correct. Everyone can talk a big game like they are Matsu, but until they produce results, it’s all talk.

You forget, Matsu charged 300-400 over the going rate for his cabs, but his stuff was a cut above. I paid a lot of money for my Blue Diamond from Matsu, and you could eat off it. None of these people now can do what he did. It is fucking 2019, be prepared to put money and time into a cab as old as an aero.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'm gonna be straight with you.

Having dealt with KC, Kingsley, Matvei, Cdamm, and other group buys and importers. You folks can FB Crusade against KC, join forces on the East Coast and all that BS.

It's fucking 2019. The CRT cabs you are looking for are 15+ fucking years old and have thousands of hours on them. Even with the capability of "Cherrypicking" off resellers in JP. The cabs are not going to be in the condition Abby thinks she can get them. I highly doubt Abby is gonna find some gold mine of NOS 25" and 29" tubes to replace tubes with burn-in.

Until Abby actually secures "decent" cabs claiming to clean them up and offer the "best". Posts hundreds of detailed pictures of her "professional work". She starts at the same level as any other importer to me.

She wants to basically claim to be the new "Matsu" she has a long road ahead to get there because:

Anyone that pays $1500 for a "cleaned up" Astro is a moron.

Yes I agree and already understand this considering I’ve been buying cabs for 20+ years
I’m not sure I’m in the classification of any of what you are saying as far as I have no expectations. I find life is good without them. I am also not crusading against anyone and I find the comment “you folks” to be pretty racist. Jk but seriously I realize what I’m doing.

Nothing’s stopping you from getting an Aero from KC, he has them for 450 and you’re going to have to do work on a cab that old anyway.

And what ReplicaX is 100% correct. Everyone can talk a big game like they are Matsu, but until they produce results, it’s all talk.

You forget, Matsu charged 300-400 over the going rate for his cabs, but his stuff was a cut above. I paid a lot of money for my Blue Diamond from Matsu, and you could eat off it. None of these people now can do what he did. It is fucking 2019, be prepared to put money and time into a cab as old as an aero.

Ya I realize this and it’s why I’m most likely grabbing two of them from him. I just want to see a pick or two of the cabs I’m getting. Regardless I don’t care and plan on stripping them painting them and just making everything new again essentially.

All of his bullshit is well-documented.

If you're still willing to buy from him then you deserve to get your money taken.

Yes I’ve read a lot of it. If you can show me someone better than point me in the right direction. If not cool story. Like I said I have been looking for a few years and ya I’m gonna overpay and ya idgaf. I need a winter project as NY gets cold,shitty and boring. Kind of like most of your posts. Lmao jk btw. I don’t want to pay his price but it’s one week of work so I’ll work 40 hours and ya get the cabs.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Yes I’ve read a lot of it. If you can show me someone better than point me in the right direction. If not cool story. Like I said I have been looking for a few years and ya I’m gonna overpay and ya idgaf. I need a winter project as NY gets cold,shitty and boring. Kind of like most of your posts. Lmao jk btw. I don’t want to pay his price but it’s one week of work so I’ll work 40 hours and ya get the cabs.

Then have fun wasting your money on trash, fucking douchebag.

Can't wait to see what bullshit your girl "Abby from PA" comes up with.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Then have fun wasting your money on trash, fucking douchebag.

Can't wait to see what bullshit your girl "Abby from PA" comes up with.

Why are you so angry about this?

For all that wanted picks this is the current stock the distributor has. They are working on more at the moment as she has requested little to no burn or else she doesn’t want them. F30E367B-FF36-4170-8991-93F46B86CE45.jpeg
C684F495-E007-4298-A38F-BF7A183CA4FC.jpeg

Here is Two different containers
1EC13F56-CF9B-4E5A-A09B-E462501E9A7E.jpeg
6D71E3BD-DA55-46AF-BE30-7D6249CD96BA.jpeg

This is the guy that gets the chewlix sin Ohio they are 1k a piece you can find Tokyo attack on FB.9B6D2ECA-E634-49EA-A381-67DF619C7748.jpeg

The greatest thing for me is that both these cats are located 4 hours from me so that makes me happy, I like the fact that I can go see what I’m going to buy, the fact I don’t have to pay $400-600 for sti to ship to me. It’s nice.
Her cabs will be around $900 and she is trying to have the distributor source new monitors for $300-500 so that if she carries them she will have replacements.

Oddly enough Im just happy to not have to pay sti and to be able to test an inspect what I buy.

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
They are working on more at the moment as she has requested little to no burn or else she doesn’t want them.

:lol:

"20 years of purchasing cabs"

Do us all a favor here. Stop acting like a self-titled expert, especially in FB Groups. When we know you constantly cry for advice in PMs, then take that advice coming off as your own.

Also, what I meant by "You folks" was the individuals that are clearly grouping up and hyping up someone named Abby with zero backing, literally zero feedback except from a moron named Fin. Literally targeting KC (a reseller that has more feedback than any other importer in the history of importing due to sheer volume of sales and 50/50 CRT cab reputation) to the point where on other forums competitors and banned users using proxies on new accounts, are directly targeting and poisoning his sales threads.

But hey, you have an unheated barn, you just need the connections right? Yet you wanted to collect ppls money and offer zero liability in a group buy.

Ppl wonder why the hobby has turned into a cesspool.

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well, it aint. Cool/unique candy cabs on the east coast? LOL good luck finding anything that isnt a Blast city or horrifically overpriced idk what its like up in new england, but for the majority of the east coast, its pretty AIDS.

Literally everyone I know here has a room full of unique candy cabs in great shape

Last edited:

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
:lol:

"20 years of purchasing cabs"

Do us all a favor here. Stop acting like a self-titled expert, especially in FB Groups. When we know you constantly cry for advice in PMs, then take that advice coming off as your own.

Also, what I meant by "You folks" was the individuals that are clearly grouping up and hyping up someone named Abby with zero backing, literally zero feedback except from a moron named Fin. Literally targeting KC (a reseller that has more feedback than any other importer in the history of importing due to sheer volume of sales and 50/50 CRT cab reputation) to the point where on other forums competitors and banned users using proxies on new accounts, are directly targeting and poisoning his sales threads.

But hey, you have an unheated barn, you just need the connections right? Yet you wanted to collect ppls money and offer zero liability in a group buy.

Ppl wonder why the hobby has turned into a cesspool.

Ha ha you’re a fucking dick dude
I’m not acting like I’m self entitled on Facebook groups and yeah I’ve been around for over 20 years buying cabs and playing arcade games. I’m not hyping anybody up I’m just trying to get cabs that are on the East Coast so I can go look at them and buy them, yeah I do have some unheated storage that I could use and yes I was looking to do something because at that time I thought there was nothing on the East Coast within driving distance. It was just a suggestion and that fact that most shit that comes from Japan is junk is not a secret. when I bought my last two there was no guarantee they would show up working.

I However have no interest in it because there is a source now in Pittsburgh and I’m trying to help with that so excuse the fuck out of me for trying to move things along for people to get cabs on the East Coast maybe. I don’t know what the fuck your problem is or what I did to you in the past but it’s getting ridiculous because clearly I’m just trying to help people get arcade cabinets.

Lastly you stupid shit, I’m getting cabs from KC, Aeros and ya I asked a member for advice almost a year and a half ago, when hasn’t someone done that at one point or time. I asked if KCs Aeros were worth it and he said fuck no, yet I’m still getting two as I want to redo a few and am tired of waiting.

I think you need some help with reading comprehension bud.

One more thing not addressed to you but to many. Many people hide there name from forum to forum. I’m Jimmyjames on Klov, on shmups, on arcade otaku on arcade projects, ect ect ect. I have nothing to hide, unlike a lot of others on here who hide or assume other identities like we don’t know wtf you are. Must be a reason to hide though.

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Must be a reason to hide though.

Learn how to quote. Clearly Filthy and I struck a nerve. Truth hurts doesn't it? Only one you are helping is yourself.

Where am I hiding exactly? I'm all over tech sections on every forum with the same name.

Fucking poser.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Learn how to quote. Clearly Filthy and I struck a nerve. Truth hurts doesn't it? Only one you are helping is yourself.

Where am I hiding exactly? I'm all over tech sections on every forum with the same name.

Fucking poser.

Sounds like your a bit triggered considering I said it wasn’t addressed to you. I see we’ve drank our hate-a-raid today.

Last edited:

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
If you think getting cabs Is hard on east coast. Try hawaii. I have to freight everything in and Hawaii is closer to japan. But iv gotten a decent selection now in about a year. E2/E3/Windy2/2xBlasts/crowin203/assorted classic woodies and hopefully 2 aeros from kc. It's all about effort. Iv only been In the hobby since late 2017.

What the real bitch is getting a cab with a bum monitor. There are littlerly 0 to be had here so gotta freight those in to.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Sounds like your a bit triggered considering I said it wasn’t addressed to you. I see we’ve drank our hate-a-raid today.

Jimmy, there is no triggering on this end. You proved that in your shit quote stack and mountain of salt earlier.

Fact is your a fucking poser and it took what 2 posts on NG to trigger your ass, pretty weak for this forum.

Someone posts about the turd Standard Res Universal Chinese Trash chassis on FB:
JimmyJames The Poser said:
These really can't just be universal can they? I mean can these be used in Astros and blasts? Odd this hasn't been mentioned on any of the forums

Person that knows what a chassis and yoke are said:
they are compatible with standard resolution tubes, and have specific range of yoke measurements which they can support.

ya I know all this I was just wondering if people noticed

Person that knows what a chassis and yoke are said:
1.5 horizontal 6-12 vertical +/- 10%

I honestly do not understand can you make it in lame s terms please

"20 years with cabs" "ya I know all this"

Has anyone tried putting a Candy cab panel on a MVS?
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?191082-Candy-cab-panel-on-a-MVS

This was with an awesome "9 years experience".

There is plenty of ammo out there of your poser BS. When someone literally posts about a universal standard res chassis and you mention a Blast City. I mean come on dude. You wanna what? Toss the #1 reason to buy a Blast, aka its tri-sync?

Nope, its simple. You have no clue what you are talking about. That's fine in this hobby until you act like a Know it All Fucking Poser. "ya i know all this".

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
A yes the thread where I busted that guys balls and tried to get him to explain.Then promptly explained what he was talking about and guided the people that wanted to know the info so ya I helped and you did nothing good job just shows that I help and you don’t take indirect quotes while I take screenshots faggot

420D4A0F-1CF4-41E4-9A86-1681AF467463.png

And a mvs would look dope with a cnced panel to put a candy panel

Really digging deep to go back till 2009 and then say I’m not triggered dude your the most triggered tool I’ve seen in a while.

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
You still pushing 3 Bill's on that longboard in your 40s, brah?

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Is a poser someone who buys cabs2F2708D2-02B7-425F-9B35-90E3CD5D8F45.jpeg7FBC80BE-99E9-4110-8A5E-CED65914D3B1.jpeg

A poser recap chassis and put new fly backs in
44656C09-70BA-4BF8-978A-5C6D0A71D86E.jpegA4659FF4-B720-4C7D-8B6E-68938A991465.jpeg

I don’t know wtf you want from me but I’m gonna ignore you in a min cuse I’m just tired of your accusations and bs. Call me a poser cool I’m a poser that owns two successful businesses and plays arcade games, buys them and works on them. Pretty cool poser in my eyes and that’s all that fucking matters. You talk a big game on here your last thread start was like 2015 and look at your post count man. Look at mine I may say some dumb shit I don’t deny I it. But I do what I do and you can fuck all the way off with your bullshit just the fact that your going and looking shit up back to like 2008 means I win and you were fully pissed and triggered my and can def eat a big fat fucking cock

All my posting is done on an iPhone because I’m never home and real life also filthy rear your caustic so your fucking ignored over it

Cleaned my gunforce yesterday while having the flu
008C02B1-9BE4-42FA-8D13-2E99800E9EF7.jpeg
Neo collection

Attachments

• 82867126-7ABD-4E8D-B6C7-53A752B243DE.jpeg
    82867126-7ABD-4E8D-B6C7-53A752B243DE.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 125
Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Jimmy. I'm not even breaking a sweat here man as I have gone after much worse on here. You can continue to salt all you want. The 2009 post was one of the 1st search results, that's not digging deep. I was actually gonna cut ya some slack, but you just continue to cry away. Now you are just bypassing the earlier conversation on that chassis. The issue with the scene nowadays is the thirst. The gotta get my cab and then when they obtain it, inside a few months they are an expert.

It is actually rather comical and sad as I spoke with my old boss, an arcade owner, family run and multi-generational for well over 40 years. We discussed newer generation hobbyists and how social media (not longstanding forums or the even older newsgroups) is becoming worse in the industry. How ppl are not listening to real experts or technicians, but inexperienced folks that EXAGGERATE their knowledge. Breaking monitors and other irreplaceable parts. Some can't even bother to learn basic electronics. DC and AC operation, practice soldering, or learn to read schematics and basic semiconductor components. If not, hire an actual experienced tech.

His son and I besides running more than one location, did a ton of house call repairs back in the 90s. Some were hobbyists still learning, but not going beyond their skill set. We even gave them advice. There is a reason why the Father with 40 yrs and Son with 30 yrs experience have been doing it for a living. Why to this day I still do component level repair for them on the side. Does that mean they are stupid? Nope, they can fix basic board level work, know mechanical redemption, arcade, and pinball well. Can recap and do basic chassis work and check tubes. Do full shops on pins with ease. Yet, they leave intermediate and advanced troubleshooting to me as they can move unto more pressing matters on location.

I understand the need and want to help ppl, but there is a point where you need to think about the advice you are literally typing and how well you actually know that subject matter.

Nowadays, ppl need to slow the hell down, actually read the older forums, and not just jump at buying something instantly off eBay or resellers. As that is a lot of the house calls and board level repairs I do get.

So when someone asks me for expertise on say a Windy II. A cab I have touched once in my life. If its not basic electronics and more cab specific, like its I/O and rear panel, I don't give them advice. I pass them onto someone I know with more experience fixing Windy IIs.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I’m in chat now let’s hash it out. Ask me questions I’ll be fucking truthfull. I didn’t do anything to you dude. I didn’t go after you I didn’t disrespect you all I did was try to promote a new seller on the east coast that I’ve been in contact with for a year. Someone on the rythm group on Facebook who has helped people and sold shit for a year. I’m not new to this however I’ve never worked in the industry I do this as a hobby and really this week you have kind of ruined that shit for me and reminded me of why I stopped posting on here. Regardless I’m in chat let’s hash this shit out man to man.

Also I didn’t bypass the chassis issue I helped with it and spent time looking up info on the internet for that cross dresser because I was being nice and if you look above I posted a pic of the group and the answers I gave with reference to the ohms vertical and horizontal I’ve always tried to help

Last edited: