WTB: Cheap Atomiswave cart

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a cheap test cart for use in repairing Atomiswave systems.

It doesn't have to be a fun game or good game. Doesn't have to look good. It just has to work 100%.

I don't care about labels, instructions, boxes, or any collectible pieces, just a cheap cart that I can use to test boards.

Thanks!

RJ

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a cheap test cart for use in repairing Atomiswave systems.

It doesn't have to be a fun game or good game. Doesn't have to look good. It just has to work 100%.

I don't care about labels, instructions, boxes, or any collectible pieces, just a cheap cart that I can use to test boards.

Thanks!

RJ

I think Big Bear has a NeoWave cart he is selling for about $30 or so. That is the cheapest I have seen any AW cart go. You might see if he still has it.

EDIT:

I don't know if this is the thread. If so, it looks like he sold it.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206572

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
For what it's worth, the eBay seller ulalajko regularly lists auctions for the Sega-Sammy Atomiswave cartridge "The King Of Fighters NeoWave" with a starting bid of $19.99 and a shipping cost of $6.00. Check out one here. I've seen a few gain two or three bidders. But, most end with only one bidder. Some even end without any bids.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
For what it's worth, the eBay seller ulalajko regularly lists auctions for the Sega-Sammy Atomiswave cartridge "The King Of Fighters NeoWave" with a starting bid of $19.99 and a shipping cost of $6.00. Check out one here. I've seen a few gain two or three bidders. But, most end with only one bidder. Some even end without any bids.

ulalajko is a member here: RingoC.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Thanks Big Bear!

I was able to use this to test an AW system board sent to me for repair.

Oh, and feedback has been left!