WTB: Cyber Lip

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy Cyber Lip for the AES. Doesn't have to be complete, but the price should reflect that. PM me with what your asking price is.

Oh and ignore the Sylvie. He's like the genital warts to my posts that just wont go away. The dude probably collects venereal diseases.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Cyber-lip is my absolute favorite neo game. The soundtrack/ effects in it are so good when heard through headphones since they use sphero-sound. The game is really great so long as you dont compare it with metal slug, as far too many people do.

I hope you never ever acquire a copy, Piggy.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cyber-lip is my absolute favorite neo game. The soundtrack/ effects in it are so good when heard through headphones since they use sphero-sound. The game is really great so long as you dont compare it with metal slug, as far too many people do.

I hope you never ever acquire a copy, Piggy.
Like I said, your oh so precious marketplace aint the only rodeo in town. So eat a bowl of fuck.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also reported for false report. Anyone with half a brain knows I wouldn't deal with your schizophrenic ass.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ANyone with half a brain knows that your account is going to get raped into oblivion if you stick around and keep trying to buy games

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Like I said, your oh so precious marketplace aint the only rodeo in town. So eat a bowl of fuck.
How much longer til the final dollar of your father's estate is spent on stupid 90's E-trash that you dont even have real nostalgia for, just some PTSD obsession with, and then youre back to welfare checks as usual Mr. Pig?

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much longer til the final dollar of your father's estate is spent on stupid 90's E-trash that you dont even have real nostalgia for, just some PTSD obsession with, and then youre back to welfare checks as usual Mr. Pig?
I dont live off my dad's estate. That belongs to my mother as it should. I buy my games with my own cash.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't buy Cyber Lip, once you start playing, you'll never want to have sex with your wife again and...nevermind.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't buy Cyber Lip, once you start playing, you'll never want to have sex with your wife again and...nevermind.
I'll buy whatever the hell i want. I already said, my interest is to get as many AES games as is possible for me.

@M

20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But what about your imaginary wife's needs?

@M

20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I satisfy myself by having your mother gum my penis while your father watches from a corner handcuffed and with a ball gag in his mouth.
Oh man, I'm sorry guys, I have to log out after that wicked burn from master troll Bojangles. I don't even know who my Father is, but, Bojangles somehow does, and forces him to watch my Mother fellate him to boot!

(Sighs, builds a suitcase out of LEGOs, and moves to China.)

M, to the first woman he sees:
请问,小姐,你知道我在哪里可以找到传说中的英雄,孤独的圣人吗?

Woman:
同性恋者!!! (女人尖叫着跑开了……)

Last edited:

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can't have her or our games. So leave and buy your shit on ebay and cry how terrible our community is elsewhere.
So be it, your marketplace has a terrible online track record anyway. No skin off my back. You can have your marketplace, to which Sylvie will buy nothing, because she cant afford AES games.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So be it, your marketplace has a terrible online track record anyway. No skin off my back. You can have your marketplace, to which Sylvie will buy nothing, because she cant afford AES games.
Doesn't add up, you freak out and cry every time your market priv is questioned, and you constantly try to buy games from it. If it sucks so much then fucking log off bitch