WTB: Cyber Lip

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Be a fucking man and type that in english or did your mother rip your balls off after she emasculated you by ass fucking you with the biggest dildo she could find, sans lube.
I think you are projecting hun

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bojangles whole life nowadays revolves around seething (and possibly crying) about this forum. Those are some funny impotent rage posts when you put it into perspective.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bojangles whole life nowadays revolves around seething (and possibly crying) about this forum. Those are some funny impotent rage posts when you put it into perspective.
Not as funny as your pathetic obsession with me. Legit question......are you all gay?

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I post about my cock every day and other members do too including yourself
So you're saying is that you're proud of that veiny shlong that should be hanging from the rack in a deli, rather than be hidden underneath your skirt?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Cyber-lip is my absolute favorite neo game. The soundtrack/ effects in it are so good when heard through headphones since they use sphero-sound. The game is really great so long as you dont compare it with metal slug, as far too many people do.

I hope you never ever acquire a copy, Piggy.
It's totally underrated. Like when you get in the elevator and can choose up or down. Is there some secret there? And the part before the final boss - is it possible to get all the sub bosses for maximum point scoring? It’s too bad @BBH never played this.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
It's totally underrated. Like when you get in the elevator and can choose up or down. Is there some secret there? And the part before the final boss - is it possible to get all the sub bosses for maximum point scoring? It’s too bad @BBH never played this.
I find the upper routes are easier in a jump to dodge sort of way, but the lower routes can be absolutely wrecked if you figure out what weapon to choose by memorizing the enemy pattern and know where to position your character.
Ive never been able to determine how many patterns the sub boss doors will show up in. Something tells me there may only be like 4 or 5 configurations, but beyond a lucky guess i havnt noticed anything that would tip someone off as to which order of placement you just walked into.
I really wish someone much more skilled than i would take the time to really delve deep into the game. Ive always thought that there is more to know.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Mr. Jingles is so thin-skinned, it's kind of sad honestly. Are we sure he's not another alt from that PCFX guy who was obsessed with us for a couple of months? The weird pedo guy?

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr. Jingles is so thin-skinned, it's kind of sad honestly. Are we sure he's not another alt from that PCFX guy who was obsessed with us for a couple of months? The weird pedo guy?
for fuck's sake don't post the taco pic again