WTB: Cyber Lip

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Shit, did I time travel back to 2002 when everybody thought teh r0mz were evil? And uhh, do you think I've never played this on MVS or what
Knowing what you knew from the future, hope you make better decisions now in 2002.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread should be burned in a fire. Fucking CyberLip of all games.
Can't, mods pissed on and put out our Trumpster Fire. Until Prometheus brings us some more, we're just going to keep rubbing our cawks together wondering why we can't make a spark.

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I mean, its still a Neo game, and im trying to complete as much of the set as possible.

What makes you want to collect for the AES? I can't think of a less attractive collection to try and "complete" in 2021 than the Neo Geo. Why are you attached to the console specifically? Do you collect for any other systems?

Genuinely curious, trying not to be funny

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What makes you want to collect for the AES? I can't think of a less attractive collection to try and "complete" in 2021 than the Neo Geo. Why are you attached to the console specifically? Do you collect for any other systems?

Genuinely curious, trying not to be funny
Yes actually i do, i currently also collect for the NES, SNES, N64, Playstation2, Turbografx 16, Atari 7800, Sega Master System and Sega Genesis.

@M

20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smear Vaseline on the lenses of some glasses and play Contra with them on; pretend it's Cyber Lip on a bad TV screen. 'Course, you could just put on Murder She Wrote and get the same effect too. 😉

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bojangles they're all testing your might right now, don't give up sonny boy you can do it!!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Pig, do you collect US or JP AES titles?
P.S. There is no right answer, ill call you a tard if you collect JP, the rest of the forum will hate you if you buy US titles.
I think MVS suits you better. You should just reuse your hungry man tv dinner boxes as cases for them, drop the cart in, then write the game title over the nutrition facts on the "spine". This is what suits you. Store them all next to your metallica and kiss CDs.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will not get any good deals here with your attitude.
It's not my attitude thats the problem, its yours. Its cool though, this aint the only place to score Neo Geo games, and to be honest id rather pay a bit more than deal with the drama.

@M

20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It doesn't have to be like this, Bojangles, just share some photos of your waifu and all will be forgiven. Neo Santa might even cut you a bro deal on Cyber Lip.