WTB: Cyber Lip

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Y tu eres un difinitivo maricon que chupa todas las vergas que le bienen.
No te olvides de que hay gente por estos lares que habla la lengua de Cervantes a la perfección, así que allá vamos:
tu-> tú
difinitivo-> definitivo
bienen-> vienen

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No te olvides de que hay gente por estos lares que habla la lengua de Cervantes a la perfección, así que allá vamos:
tu-> tú
difinitivo-> definitivo
bienen-> vienen
Bueno, sera que soy mas Americano que Cubano y no estudiado como se letrea las palabras en espanol bien. Me paso la mayoria de el tiempo hablando ingles.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
No joke, I was at a friends house yesterday and he had 3 nice AES copies of Cyberlip.

I said "Wow 3 copies eh?"
He says "Yeah I know, pretty ridiculous right? Do you know anyone who would want one at a good price?"
I said "No."

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No joke, I was at a friends house yesterday and he had 3 nice AES copies of Cyberlip.

He says "Yeah I know, pretty ridiculous right? Do you know anyone who would want one at a good price?"
I said "No."
1635439608747.png

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I said "No."
I dont want any of your help, and to hell with using the marketplace. I already got my bud that got me my gold system looking for one at a cheap price.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0

I said "No."

Were any of them the JPN carton box version???

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Maybe. I saw 2 US and 1 JP in old style. I think his carton games were in a different room. If you're looking for one I can ask.

Yes, please! I have a weird weakness for carton games but only own a few....definitely would like to get some more.

I had a Cyber Lip carton and that was one of the games I almost instantly regretted selling.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey, give me one cyber lip cart for free so you can own bojangles :D

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey, give me one cyber lip cart for free so you can own bojangles :D
I have Garou Mark Of The Wolves, a Metal slug game, Real Bout Special and Real Bout 2, Viewpoint, and SVC Chaos. You really think i'm worried about acquiring Cyber Lip. That's a drop in the bucket. aint nobody owning me over that shit.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I've opened up the cart, it isn't. Nice try though.
Bullshit.

Open it back up, post some pics of the boards.

Examine the insert, label and manual with a loupe. You know you'll see it was printed with ink jet.

The fucking baggie is just a cut-up sandwhich bag.

Wipe your crusty ass with your fake-ass cart.