WTB: E2 Bezel

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
That's right, I'm looking to drop a MS9 and tube into my AWSD, got a E2 project that went horribly bad? Shell destroyed to all hell? Sell me the bezel. Please don't try and gouge me, I don't need it that bad. Hook a brother up!

Willing to pay $100 shipped for one, maybe a little more.

Bagheera369

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Man...looked for one for over 1 year, and was expecting to pay 200$ at least for it......at 100$, I wish you luck, but sincerely doubt you are gonna find anything. Best of luck though....sincerely.

Was gonna custom bevel curves in mine, but I finally found someone with a VGA only version of the dynaflat awsd monitor, new in box...and bought it. Necked my original, trying to rotate it after a 10hr road trip to pick it up....never got a game on the original before i killed it. Lol...funny now...back then I was pissed.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Man...looked for one for over 1 year, and was expecting to pay 200$ at least for it......at 100$, I wish you luck, but sincerely doubt you are gonna find anything. Best of luck though....sincerely.

Was gonna custom bevel curves in mine, but I finally found someone with a VGA only version of the dynaflat awsd monitor, new in box...and bought it. Necked my original, trying to rotate it after a 10hr road trip to pick it up....never got a game on the original before i killed it. Lol...funny now...back then I was pissed.

I ended up giving up on the pipe dream. Turned it into a Egret 3.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Meh, EIIs are overated. If you can only have one candy then yes EII is the way to go, sacrifice a decent button layout for a rotating mech but otherwise the NAC is just way more practical. I'd trade my EII for 2 NACs, hell I'd trade my 2 EIIs for 4 NACS.

Bagheera369

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
See, I love my AWSD cab....even though I had to swap with a VGA only monitor. I would never trade it. I got a Super Neo 29 so I have a vertical CGA/EGA, and a vertical VGA. The there's Tekken 5 for horizontal VGA, and my 37" NEC 3750, for CGA horizontal via supergun. I did hold on to a few spare nanao ms9-29su's, just in case I wanted to CGA the tekken cab, but have not had a need for it so far.
I would always love more candies, but with 5 other non candy arcade, and 2 pinballs, my arcade is now packed out....no more room :(

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I don't need any but that's too bad, they do look nice from the pic. The side art also looks nice.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Those DO NOT fit correctly in the Egret 2. Not to trash your efforts but if you recall correctly I ordered 3 and they didn't work at all. And you refunded me which was cool.

Kinda surprised you're trying to push them still... :conf:

sad panda. got all exited for a moment

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Those DO NOT fit correctly in the Egret 2. Not to trash your efforts but if you recall correctly I ordered 3 and they didn't work at all. And you refunded me which was cool.

Kinda surprised you're trying to push them still... :conf:

good to know. I DO, however, need a FEW of the decals for mine but not a full art kit. I'll PM the dude.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
The colors were VERY nice on the translight so if that same care is applied to the side art you guys should be good to go!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Can't you modify the translight and make it fit or is it too small? If it's too big there should be a way around it.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
Can't you modify the translight and make it fit or is it too small? If it's too big there should be a way around it.

Nah it's beyond fixing.

- The corners aren't the same diameter as the inset on the Egret
- The plastic is about 1/8" thicker than the original
- The plastic is solid white instead of frosted, so it's very dark when the bulb is powered on.
- The graphic print is so thin I scratched one just taking it out of the package
- The plastic is flat and not curved
- There are no mounting posts and since it isn't curved you have to use double sided tape. And the surface area on the cabinet to hold it down isn't large enough to hold down the non-curved plastic.

Looking for some photos I took (before I threw them in the garbage) now.

regret2_1.JPG

regret2_2.JPG

regret2_3.JPG

regret2_4.JPG

regret2_5.JPG

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Nah it's beyond fixing.

- The corners aren't the same diameter as the inset on the Egret

Yeah that radius cut dimension is definitely off. I recall seeing it at your place and it seemed more off than your pics indicate.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Oh man that's awful.

Hey dubz, maybe if you get your hands on the file you could have it printed on a sheet of 1/32" or 1/16" bendable plexy, I can't recall what is called (it's not lexan) but I think is bendable enough that you could make it work well if you perhaps glue some clips behind it to grab unto the inside of the cab? Just a thought, I know you're very handy so I think you can pull it off. I've seen some MVS repro lexan laser cut sheets printed and all, maybe you could look into that and perhaps they could do it for you?

Also for future reference print behind the plexi, seems like it was printed on front, bad idea.