WTB: Empty Xbox 360 cases

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Just want to get some clean blank cases for some disc only games I have. I'd prefer they be clean and original so I figured I'd ask here first, but worst case scenario I can go to ebay and roll the dice since I guess I don't really care that much. :D

I think I need 8 cases.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Honestly probably the cheapest thing to do it just go to a local used games store and buy a bunch of cheap sports titles for a buck or two each and clean the cases up. If you go in to one and buy a stack of shit games they are unlikely to sell soon otherwise they might even give you a discount. Around here at least the used game stores have gotten pretty good about not putting stickers all over everything anymore.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Honestly probably the cheapest thing to do it just go to a local used games store and buy a bunch of cheap sports titles for a buck or two each and clean the cases up. If you go in to one and buy a stack of shit games they are unlikely to sell soon otherwise they might even give you a discount. Around here at least the used game stores have gotten pretty good about not putting stickers all over everything anymore.

Oh shit that's a good idea, it didn't even to occur to me. Thanks!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I've had good luck buying empty Xbox cases on ebay. I don't really understand what the exact hustle is, but there seems to be quite a few sellers that get in new games, pull the stuff out of it and sell on ebay in small lots for reasonable prices. I got about a dozen Xbone cases cheap not long ago to replace some beat up ones from a used Gamestop sale.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Don't throw the games away you harvested, give them away. There are enough peeps who don't mind loose CD/DVD games for free.