WTB: Famicom carts (looking for bundles)

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Looking for bundles of Famicom carts. Condition doesn't really matter, but it would be cool if they had labels that were relatively intact.

Just looking for stuff to play with my daughter, so looking more for variety, and not particularly for expensive or rare stuff. If you have a lot of carts that you're looking to sell, drop me a PM.

If no bites, I'll just get an everdrive. Hit me up.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have like infinity loose Fami carts. Can you narrow it down a bit? Like is Japanese text a dealbreaker? etc.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
I can read Japanese with no issue, so no worries on that point. Looking for like bright, fun adventure type stuff that a 5 year old girl might be into. She really likes Kirby, so it would be cool to get that one. Plus, some of the stuff I grew up playing on the NES would be kinda dope too.

I know I just got done saying I wasn’t looking for anything rare, but if anybody had a beater copy of Holy Diver, I would be very into that.

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I can read Japanese with no issue, so no worries on that point. Looking for like bright, fun adventure type stuff that a 5 year old girl might be into. She really likes Kirby, so it would be cool to get that one. Plus, some of the stuff I grew up playing on the NES would be kinda dope too.

I know I just got done saying I wasn’t looking for anything rare, but if anybody had a beater copy of Holy Diver, I would be very into that.

I literally sold a copy on Ebay yesterday. Woulda rather sold to you damn