WTB : Final Fantasy II SNES

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Shouldn't you start with Mystic Quest? :keke:

IDK. You selling one?

That game was funish even tho I knew the reason it was made. Honestly you should try Chrono Trigger 1st for turn based RPGs.

I've owned Chrono Trigger for like 20 years but I never understood what was going on, and would just shut it off.

Maybe the game is more user friendly than Final Fantasy II, but, I want to "work my way up" to it. Maybe that way, I'll be able to
understand what makes it so beloved.

EDIT : I've been playing Secret of Mana for the past two weeks. I know it's not turn based (and maybe some consider it action/adventure and barely an rpg at all), but I've been enjoying it, and it's motivated me to navigate menus, and to get lost, and grind and do all of those things I've historically feared, but on a larger scale.

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
ASID playing RPGs? What other horrors will befall us in this cursed year? Damn you 2020!!!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Ff2 was my first big Rpg on the Snes. It’s got a great story and cool music.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
FF6 is better.

This is a fact. FF6 was pretty much what FFIV was only very well polished.

Honestly if you're really want to start on super easy mode, Final Fantasy Mystic Quest would be best I guess.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I suggest Phantasy Star on the Switch, that port is awesome (with auto-map) and the game is very simple, yet still polished enough so it doesn't feel ancient.