WTB Ghost Pilots (ENG) and Magician Lord (ENG)

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Forum member wyo has a NOS copy of this that he's looking to sell, shoot him a PM.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
@pmack... read this: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?271527-MARKET-FAQS-ACTIVE&goto=newpost

I did suggest I would prefer a more relaxed market place... but if this trend continues of:

1. Old time members believing they can take the piss...
2. Low post count members taking the piss...
3. Dumbasses with the inability to read the new Market faqs and adhere to them...

...I am gonna make an example of every fuckin' one of them...

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
@pmack... read this: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?271527-MARKET-FAQS-ACTIVE&goto=newpost

I did suggest I would prefer a more relaxed market place... but if this trend continues of:

1. Old time members believing they can take the piss...
2. Low post count members taking the piss...
3. Dumbasses with the inability to read the new Market faqs and adhere to them...

...I am gonna make an example of every fuckin' one of them...

I feel like this has been said before...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0

I was planning a more relaxed, less hardass approach to the market place and it seems to be working well...

HOWEVER... some of our memberbase are making my life difficult...

xROTx

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0

Unbelievable. Time Distortions. Space is the place, Mean Gene Okerlund. Go down that lonesome highway, yeah! But don’t be hypnotized, no. Reincarnation doesn’t have to be. You can concentrate and you can, uh, mental telepathy, yeah!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I just wanna say that I got my Magician Lord from Neo Ash just the other day, he bought it new, thing is so nice, for years I always dubbed the game as mediocre but little did I know how really good it is, in all honesty I have to thank Neo Alec for that, what a game, so glad I got it from a solid member.

See? The forums work great if you're willing to put the time and effort.

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
I just wanna say that I got my Magician Lord from Neo Ash just the other day, he bought it new, thing is so nice, for years I always dubbed the game as mediocre but little did I know how really good it is
n00b.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Unbelievable. Time Distortions. Space is the place, Mean Gene Okerlund. Go down that lonesome highway, yeah! But don’t be hypnotized, no. Reincarnation doesn’t have to be. You can concentrate and you can, uh, mental telepathy, yeah!

macho-man-randy-savage.gif

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Please keep all choreographed homosexuality related posts confined to the WWE thread plz. k thx.