WTB: Metal Slug 1 Neo Geo AES ORIGINAL JPN

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
As I have already said, I have enough other things to do, I can’t spend so much time and energy to draw up documents, the road, and so on, for the trip for one game. This is at least stupid and not reasonable. If this comforts you, we can work through ebay. I have a good reputation there and a great experience. But a personal meeting in another country for the sake of one game, despite the fact that I have never been there, well, it looks intimidating. No need to talk about the seriousness of my intentions, you don’t know me, and why do many people think that I came here to deceive, do you all have a phobia? Really?

I'm just looking for what I need, that's all. I came to the largest Neo-Geo community, this is logical.

All I want to say, if you have an offer, do it. And we can discuss.

Or you can further invent various barriers and complications. Maybe somewhere there is a person who is ready to go to another country with just one game, but it's not me. I have more important business matters.

Thank you.

You're not going to find someone who is selling MS1 for the home system here.

If you do find a seller, who reaches out to you, you should be very careful. This site has had numerous scammers, like Ralph Karels from Germany, and his bootleg MS1 sale to Laurent from France (or Japan, not sure where he is now). And then there's question over whether Laurent's game's legitimacy. We had a guy in Ohio sell fake lost Aerofighters and Powerspikes to members who he pretended to be friends with, on behalf of an unknown member from Canada. And even if the game is real, you have to pray that some faggot in Las Vegas didn't stamp the inside of the case insert.

Metal Slug is not a trophy.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
3) In addition, I have received various proposals outside the forum, and so far I am considering them. The pandemic has suspended many services, mail is not stable. Better to wait. But these are just words, until I bought what I wanted.

You are obviously very experienced with the neo geo scene and are an expert. You offered StevenK $20k for his MS1 and you said you had offers for $12 and 14k. Get it over with and just buy from the other two.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
You are obviously very experienced with the neo geo scene and are an expert. You offered StevenK $20k for his MS1 and you said you had offers for $12 and 14k. Get it over with and just buy from the other two.

Mine is on offer for $10k but he wont fly to me for the exchange. He is not a serious buyer, I'll be advising the board members tomorrow morning about banning him from any offers.

SazanOFF

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is on offer for $10k but he wont fly to me for the exchange. He is not a serious buyer, I'll be advising the board members tomorrow morning about banning him from any offers.

It's a good offer. After the epidemic is over and the delivery services will work in the previous mode, I am ready to discuss with you the purchase of this game. purchase through Ebay or Paypal with a buyer's guarantee.

If you want a personal meeting, please come to my country. I will meet with you. And we will discuss this matter. Problematic? Yes, and I'm about the same. I see no reason to complicate this situation. If you want to sell and get money, let's talk. If not, and you come up with some kind of limitations, what is all this for?

Why do you want to block me? For the fact that I do not want to go to a foreign country since I never left my homeland? And for me, this venture seems not reasonable and not convenient?

Really? Let's stop wasting time. If you want to do business, write to me and we will find a solution. If not, then I will search further.

SazanOFF

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Do you know a lot? And say I'm a liar? Maybe you will think a little with your head before writing something. If I say that I have different offers, this does not mean that I should buy these games. It only says that I communicate with people and get these offers, but apart from the price, there are a number of other nuances - the state of the game, convenient payment, delivery, and so on. In addition, I'm not in a hurry and I'm sure that I can buy at the right price and not with overpayment. With overpayment, I will always have time to buy if necessary.

SazanOFF

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're not going to find someone who is selling MS1 for the home system here.

If you do find a seller, who reaches out to you, you should be very careful. This site has had numerous scammers, like Ralph Karels from Germany, and his bootleg MS1 sale to Laurent from France (or Japan, not sure where he is now). And then there's question over whether Laurent's game's legitimacy. We had a guy in Ohio sell fake lost Aerofighters and Powerspikes to members who he pretended to be friends with, on behalf of an unknown member from Canada. And even if the game is real, you have to pray that some faggot in Las Vegas didn't stamp the inside of the case insert.

Metal Slug is not a trophy.

Thanks. I understand. Therefore, I am looking for a more suitable option, and a seller whom I can trust. Of course, I do not consider a purchase without guarantees.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Do you know a lot? And say I'm a liar? Maybe you will think a little with your head before writing something. If I say that I have different offers, this does not mean that I should buy these games. It only says that I communicate with people and get these offers, but apart from the price, there are a number of other nuances - the state of the game, convenient payment, delivery, and so on. In addition, I'm not in a hurry and I'm sure that I can buy at the right price and not with overpayment. With overpayment, I will always have time to buy if necessary.

Not a liar. Just dense and foolish.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Thanks. I understand. Therefore, I am looking for a more suitable option, and a seller whom I can trust. Of course, I do not consider a purchase without guarantees.

There is a problem though - because no one knows you, as soon as you receive the cart, it loses value immensely. It's hard to trust carts in the possession of unknown members. We have many members here who I have seen sell expensive carts, just like Metal Slug, who I would not be comfortable buying from, because their collection is improbable. (example: guys who say they have 2-3 Metal Slug 2 and are selling off the extras... No, they made high end knock offs and know only a small handful of members use a loupe to inspect their carts).

I am trying to tell you just play the roms. If you want a trophy, invest buy an original Miro or Bacon.

SazanOFF

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a problem though - because no one knows you, as soon as you receive the cart, it loses value immensely. It's hard to trust carts in the possession of unknown members. We have many members here who I have seen sell expensive carts, just like Metal Slug, who I would not be comfortable buying from, because their collection is improbable. (example: guys who say they have 2-3 Metal Slug 2 and are selling off the extras... No, they made high end knock offs and know only a small handful of members use a loupe to inspect their carts).

I am trying to tell you just play the roms. If you want a trophy, invest buy an original Miro or Bacon.

I understand, but it's worth a try)

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

You’re going about things the wrong way on this forum. Replying to every single criticism you get in a combative way just makes you look like a tool who only cares about getting what he wants. You also need to learn what’s sarcasm and what’s not. You’re taking everything personally and literally, and that’s not winning you any points in this community. For something like this, the buyer has to be worthy of the purchase and have some respect in the community, which you’re not getting. You should just be patient. Stop responding and trying so hard. Having a beef with every person who tells you something you don’t like will make people NOT want to sell to you.

SazanOFF

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’re going about things the wrong way on this forum. Replying to every single criticism you get in a combative way just makes you look like a tool who only cares about getting what he wants. You also need to learn what’s sarcasm and what’s not. You’re taking everything personally and literally, and that’s not winning you any points in this community. For something like this, the buyer has to be worthy of the purchase and have some respect in the community, which you’re not getting. You should just be patient. Stop responding and trying so hard. Having a beef with every person who tells you something you don’t like will make people NOT want to sell to you.
Thanks for your reply, I try to answer everyone. the language barrier does not allow me to distinguish sarcasm, but I will try.