Rating - 100%
92   0   0
$20k plus the option to buy it back at the same price in 10 years time

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
oooof...not sure i can go much higher. instant ramen for a while, it is.

$9,500

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Please tell me who offered you 12k, I will take it.

StevenK

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Don't be like that, soon we'll be slug 1 buddies.

StevenK

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Oh look, it's a thread with 3 losers who don't own Slug 1 Jpn, and me.

neo-ced

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Don't waste your time SazanOFF.
You have a low count profile here (you're new), never posted and have no feedback for transactions... they're just playing with you.

Even if you are serious about getting a Slug, this won't happen here : Auctions are not really allowed in this section.

Also, I suggest you not go for it if you have any trust issue with what people show or any kind of disrespectful attitude when dealing with this amount of money.

;)

SazanOFF

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't waste your time SazanOFF.
You have a low count profile here (you're new), never posted and have no feedback for transactions... they're just playing with you.

Even if you are serious about getting a Slug, this won't happen here : Auctions are not really allowed in this section.

Also, I suggest you not go for it if you have any trust issue with what people show or any kind of disrespectful attitude when dealing with this amount of money.

;)

Thank you friend. I thought they were serious. Maybe they just wanted me to break the rules and block me. If so, they set me up. What to do means such people, nothing more. I understand that there is no rating for me, but I do not plan to deceive anyone. Maybe someone wants to sell this game. Here the exact same risks as with the sale on ebay. I should have tried to find ms1 here.

SazanOFF

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, STFU neo-ced.

Secondly, Sazan, you still have not read any of the rules, ignored the suggestions of others, and have only done things this community specifically tries to police out.

I do not understand what I mean. What have I done wrong? You also participated in this fake auction, so you did not read the rules? Nothing for all this.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Thank you friend. I thought they were serious. Maybe they just wanted me to break the rules and block me. If so, they set me up. What to do means such people, nothing more. I understand that there is no rating for me, but I do not plan to deceive anyone. Maybe someone wants to sell this game. Here the exact same risks as with the sale on ebay. I should have tried to find ms1 here.

Funny part? I could get a real Slug within a week or so from meeting people here over the years. You most likely will not get one cause no one knows you from Adam. Your best bet is prolly going to be one of the many collector / hoarders on the facebook group.

SazanOFF

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny part? I could get a real Slug within a week or so from meeting people here over the years. You most likely will not get one cause no one knows you from Adam. Your best bet is prolly going to be one of the many collector / hoarders on the facebook group.

honestly, I don’t understand what you are talking about, the language barrier does not allow me to understand the essence.

I constantly hear that no one knows me, blah blah. Why should you know me? I am a new member of this forum, But I have a goal, enough to overestimate ms1 as if only one copy exists in the world. Over the past two weeks, I found about 10 ms1 owners, outside of this forum, the only question is price and time. Sooner or later I will find this game. Here or elsewhere. why so many conversations and comments.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
honestly, I don’t understand what you are talking about, the language barrier does not allow me to understand the essence.

I constantly hear that no one knows me, blah blah. Why should you know me? I am a new member of this forum, But I have a goal, enough to overestimate ms1 as if only one copy exists in the world. Over the past two weeks, I found about 10 ms1 owners, outside of this forum, the only question is price and time. Sooner or later I will find this game. Here or elsewhere. why so many conversations and comments.

The point is, this forum does not exist to be a marketplace where you go shopping for retro video games. It is not made for someone to just drop by, buy a game they want, then leave.

Edit: What's the matter Billy Pitt? Don't want to make a flip on this guy?

Last edited:

SazanOFF

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The point is, this forum does not exist to be a marketplace where you go shopping for retro video games. It is not made for someone to just drop by, buy a game they want, then leave.

Edit: What's the matter Billy Pitt? Don't want to make a flip on this guy?

This is not the first time I have heard about this, but what can I do, business is business. It was worth a try, although I already doubt it.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
This is not the first time I have heard about this, but what can I do, business is business. It was worth a try, although I already doubt it.

Perhaps you can find other reasons to participate in the forum.