WTB: MVS Carts (08/06/12)

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Looking to source out (buy) a 4-slot board in fully working order and decent cosmetic shape as well. (FOUND)

I'm looking to buy the following MVS titles:

- Double Dragon
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves (FOUND)
- KoF (anything but '94)
- Metal Slug 5
- Shock Troopers / 2nd Squad
- Strikers 1945 Plus

I'm also looking to buy a few Mini Marquees:

- Mark of the Wolves
- Metal Slug (2/X/3/4)
- Neo Turf Masters

I'll pay via PayPal Gift or willing to trade some non-Neo goods.

Shoot me some offers! :cool:

Last edited:

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
End of the month bump with an update. I'm looking for a few last high wanted things, but as always will have a look at what you may be parting with.

Thanks for the help! :)

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Second coming of summer update! I'm looking for the listed carts, maybe small bundles of games I don't have if the price is right!

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
i still have kof 97 and 2001 for sale and i can give u 2 fake minis for free metal slug 1 and 2 if u want

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Can't edit my main topic, currently looking for a legit SNK vs. Capcom: Chaos MVS cart in nice shape.

Thanks!

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
How much are you looking to spend? I have a pretty much new kit for the right offer.
I'm not sure I have the cash set aside to afford an entire kit for, but I'd be interested in seeing what kind of ballpark you were looking for!? :)

Just to clarify a little bit since I can't edit my first post, I ended up finding everything but Shock Troopers and Chaos for the cart list, and I didn't manage to find any of the mini marquees but I'm always looking. I've got a decent stack of carts if you're looking for a trade or trade and cash/paypal.

Thanks!