WTB: MVS JPN only games, plus gamers condition carts!

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Hello, I am looking to complete my Japanese only MVS loose carts with nice like new, or near new stickers, on the games for a cheaper than ebay cost, if possible, since nobody seems to care about these games but me.

I am looking for the following JPN MVS loose Carts with like new stickers:
Quiz Daisousa Sen,
Quiz Meitantei Neo and Geo Part 2,
Quiz King of Fighters,
Master of Syougi (mine has a couple wrinkles on the sticker),
Legend of Success Joe (mine is a near mint kit, but was opened wrecklessly by the seller and now has a crease down the center of the sticker),
Mahjong Minnashano (mine has a few wrinkles on the sticker), and
Quest of Jong Master!

I am also looking for the cheapest, scratched up, ugly ass, bottom of the barrel gamer MVS carts of:

Money Puzzle Exchanger,
Neo Driftout,
Breakers Revenge,
Puzzle De Pon R!,
Bang Bead,
Nightmare in the Dark,
Bust a Move Again aka Puzzle Bobble 2,
Musashi Ganryu,
Neo Mr Do!,
Strikers 1945 Plus,
Sengoku 3,
Prehistoric Isle 2,
and Zupapa.

Games I now have!
Neo Bomberman, (SuperGun provided, thanks!)
Gururin, (SuperGun provided, thanks!)
Blazing Star, (SuperGun provided, thanks!)
Flip Shot, (SuperGun provided, thanks!)

Of course I am willing to pay whatever the cost is for them for friendly prices, and I know I can not afford all of them in one sitting, but, if the price is right, cheap, and you can ship them to me relatively quick, I suppose we can make out a deal.

For these carts I am NOT looking for ones with good stickers, or kits, I just want ones to play that are working order, not boots, no eproms inside the carts, and I don't care if the stickers are good or not, I am just looking for cheap ones to fill my collection for playing on the cab. If you can provide me just the boards of the games with the Masked Roms on them for a cheaper price, I can use my own MVS cart shells, and it saves me money as well, and this method is also preferred if possible!

I am not sure what the prices are worth on each of these, so please go easy on me here. I would appreciate it. Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from some of you soon. :)

Oh, I would also one day, like to get my hands on a nice minty looking English MVS cart with a great near new sticker of Real Bout Fatal Fury Special, so I can fill out all the fatal fury games as I finally found all the rest except for Fatal Fury 2 English MVS like new.

Oh, and I am looking for some used, but, nice looking Shock boxes that are all black for decent prices, as I tried so hard to work out a deal with Southtown, and they just won't budge from their $8.25 each price tag, but, they offered free shipping which doesn't help much when I need over 130 of these things. I am willing to pay what I have been buying them for recently from other sellers, which is $7 each for unused NOS ones, and $5.50 each for used ones. If they have inserts, then even cooler as I have yet to make any myself! :P Too lazy!

Please let me know if you can help me out here, guys. I would REALLY appreciate it, as I hate ebay these days, AND I do have games that I am willing to trade for these games as well, just ask in a PM and I can tell you what I have left that is not sold, OR just check out my selling thread in the Neo Selling forum. Thank you very much!

-J :buttrock:

Last edited:

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Bump, thanks to SuperGun, many things have been bought, and list is updated.