WTB: Neo-Geo CD console

SmaMan

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What the title says! :loco:

I'll consider any offer, but I'd prefer it if it had a controller and an A/C adaptor with it. I've got the necessary audio cables already. I'd also prefer it if it worked well out of the box, i.e., not requiring any extensive surgery to get it working again.

I also realize I'm a newb here, so I understand and am willing to provide any evidence of good reputation. (Like my eBay feedback record or something like that)

...Well not everyone at once now.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What the title says! :loco:

I'll consider any offer, but I'd prefer it if it had a controller and an A/C adaptor with it. I've got the necessary audio cables already. I'd also prefer it if it worked well out of the box, i.e., not requiring any extensive surgery to get it working again.

I also realize I'm a newb here, so I understand and am willing to provide any evidence of good reputation. (Like my eBay feedback record or something like that)

...Well not everyone at once now.

Buy one from Ebay? lol

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
i'll have one ready to go in the next couple of weeks (i'm waiting on a new laser to be delivered so i can install it).

shoot me a pm.

SmaMan

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Buy one from Ebay? lol

Have you seen the shipping prices people are setting for these things one eBay? No thanks.

I actually just got a PM from another member on this, but I'll send you one, cdamm and see what you've got.

EDIT: Got one on its way. Thanks for playing!

Last edited: