WTB NES carts

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
What the title said. I just bought a blinking light win NES console and want to get some games for it. Loose carts only, I don’t care about boxes or manuals. Label has to be good condition and no writing on the carts.

Anybody selling? All I have is SMB/Duck Hunt and Mega Man 2. Looking to purchase in bulk if possible.

Paying by PayPal. Can trade guitar stuff if you’re interested. Hit me up.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Have you thought about getting an Everdrive?
https://stoneagegamer.com/everdrive-n8-base-nes.html

I've had luck finding games on Offerup and Letgo.

Goodluck

Nah that’s not for me. Collecting is part of the fun for me. Seeking out and accumulating them. Not only that, but when I sit down to play, I am forcing myself to be engaged to a single game instead of spending most of my time sifting through a beautiful menu with thousands of games and then ultimately playing nothing (like what usually happens with me when I play emulators). The Everdrive is just an extension of that kind of thing.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hey man, what kind of guitar gear do you have to trade? I have a bulk lot I cleaned and tested, and also a stack of favorites that I don't play much, I usually stick to Famicom or my Everdrives!

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Some stuff I have:

Guitars:
Takamine classical
Alvarez classical
Washburn all solid wood acoustic/electric w/comfort bevel
Alvarez solid top acoustic/electric w/comfort bevel
Yamaha Pacifica electric
LTD James Hetfield Signature Iron Cross Eclipse
LTD 1001HFR Violet Shadow Fade
Line 6 Variax 59 Tobacco Burst Flamed Maple
Schecter PT Pro Blue Quilted Maple w/roasted maple neck
LTD George Lynch Relic'd Strat (heavily modified w/Fishman Fluence Pickups, locking tuners, bridge and pickguard upgraded)
Schecter Hellraiser Red Quilted Maple

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Multi-Watt Dual Rectifier Head
Blackstar HT Club 40 Combo MKII
Line 6 Spider IV Head
Line 6 Spider V 120 MKII Combo
Fender Twin Reverb Combo

Effects:
I'm not a real big effects guy. The pedalboard I've built is pretty modest (at least by my standards), and everything on it I don't plan on getting rid of. However, I work at a music store and have access to the following brands: Boss, Digitech, Nux, Line 6, EHX, and Hotone to name a few off my head. If you're looking for any specific effect, let me know and I can tell you what we have.

I also have access to a wide variety of picks, cables, stands, and other accessories.