WTB: [NES] MegaMan 2 (US)

Rori

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hiya guys,

I'm looking for a copy of MegaMan 2 for the NES in good condition, hopefully for less than the $23-25 shipped prices that i'm seeing on feeBay.

I'm just looking for a better deal on the game...

anyway please let me know and send some pics so I can send some cash. I got a Mega itch to scratch!

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
1335560135381.dbaups0hlk0gkk4cg8kw0owkg.6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48w.th.jpeg

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
until you release your ng.com documentary as promised we have decided to not sell you anything game related. sorry.

Rori

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Mega Man 2 is needed for evaluation purposes so as to enhance the documentary. Sorry guys, I need this roadblock cleared out of the way!

Annnnnd he's back for the market. :keke:

I have no where else to go after being banned by you when you got defensive with your hipster mac chat :p

I DON"T TRUST YOU RORI!!!!

How you been?

Could be better, losing a loved one sooner than anyone expected, so trying to game to take my mind off it ><. I hope you guys are doing well, and be sure to have the doc stick the finger up your butt, it could really save your life. I wish that were purely a joke, but it isn't :/

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
pls explain the link between mega man 2 and the documentary

Rori

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
pls explain the link between mega man 2 and the documentary

Trade secrets, no can do!

Capture.PNG

I still need PCB shots, and to visit a laundromat and find a Big Red "in the wild" so to speak, along with get interviews. It's a slow process man... I don't even know how to do the intro I wanna do... Honestly I don't even like the footage I have, it looks so amateur. I need artificial lighting, and a nice backdrop, ugh

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have no where else to go after being banned by you when you got defensive with your hipster mac chat :p

Pot. Kettle. Black.

If you think that's what that was about, you're dumber than you look in your Youtube videos. :keke:

GENDERLAME.

EDIT: The best part is I unbanned you immediately because I was joking, but you got all buttmad. Still buttdevastated apparently. :lolz:

Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
No worries, I always have something in my butt, and the doc checked last year. I had a friend a grew up with get the C in the colon at my age now. Sorry to hear it dude.

Rori

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Pot. Kettle. Black.

If you think that's what that was about, you're dumber than you look in your Youtube videos. :keke:

GENDERLAME.

EDIT: The best part is I unbanned you immediately because I was joking, but you got all buttmad. Still buttdevastated apparently. :lolz:

honestly I could've easily evaded your ban, like for example, log into VPN and get on chat when starbucks kicked you out. But I had better things to do :p like work my amateur smear campaign against ya

No worries, I always have something in my butt, and the doc checked last year. I had a friend a grew up with get the C in the colon at my age now. Sorry to hear it dude.

thanks for the sympathies man, it really does suck.

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
honestly I could've easily evaded your ban, like for example, log into VPN and get on chat when starbucks kicked you out. But I had better things to do :p like work my amateur smear campaign against ya

LOL sure thing bud, welcome back. ENJOY THE MARKET.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Hiya guys,

I'm looking for a copy of MegaMan 2 for the NES in good condition, hopefully for less than the $23-25 shipped prices that i'm seeing on feeBay.

I'm just looking for a better deal on the game...

anyway please let me know and send some pics so I can send some cash. I got a Mega itch to scratch!

>not buying the superior PAL version which plays at 60 Hz speed on NTSC systems anyway

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi Rawri
Sorry to hear about losing a close one man. We thought you decided to go on an Outrun 2006 coast to coast vehicular manslaughter tour!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Wait.....You Don't own Mega Man 2?? Your a terrible person.