WTB: [NES] MegaMan 2 (US)

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I still need PCB shots, and to visit a laundromat and find a Big Red "in the wild" so to speak, along with get interviews. It's a slow process man... I don't even know how to do the intro I wanna do... Honestly I don't even like the footage I have, it looks so amateur. I need artificial lighting, and a nice backdrop, ugh

Our expectations of you are in the gutter so don't worry your little head about coming off as amateurish in your presentation. Important thing is to get it finished up and posted, regardless of quality.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Our expectations of you are in the gutter so don't worry your little head about coming off as amateurish in your presentation. Important thing is to get it finished up and posted, regardless of quality.

LOL - Hope you enjoy getting a special call-out in this smear-doc, we should be stopping this thing, not encouraging it. Rori gonna make us look like a bunch-a assholes.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
LOL - Hope you enjoy getting a special call-out in this smear-doc, we should be stopping this thing, not encouraging it. Rori gonna make us look like a bunch-a assholes.

I wasn't aware we weren't a bunch of assholes.

NG.com yo.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
What's this Slashchat thing everybody's doing?

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
it usually sells for $30+ shipped now. but good try on the lowball of your lowball.

Ug. People try to pull that shit on me all the time, as if they think I'm too lazy or stupid to check it myself.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
We were going to have a documentary?

Trust me, that's not a positive thing. We have a bit of a reputation amongst other game forums, but they suck and we rule! Chances are that Rori is someone's fake account.

NG.com 4 lyfe.

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What's superior about it?

This
GiaCXGz.jpg