WTB: NES Top Loader

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Sick of my toaster model. Want a sweet NES-101 Top Loader.

Required:
Great or better condition system
Power/video cords

Not required:
Controllers
Extra games
Bullshit lies

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
other panda never thinks of me :(

i would have suggested this to him, but it looks like he wanted console only.

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0

I'll buy the 2 dog bones if he just wants the console.

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Yeah I have my own sexy dogbones. I've been looking at consoles selling on eBay in the $70-80 range. It's no rush but just thinking of it.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0

That never stopped you before! Remember when I just wanted a loose decent av Famicom and you delivered a compete boxed display piece?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
That never stopped you before! Remember when I just wanted a loose decent av Famicom and you delivered a compete boxed display piece?

I can split it up between panda and jeffpin, but you guys need to figure out who is gonna pay what. My price is a little less negotiable due to me having to ship 2 separate packages.

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
quite satisfied with my toaster, especially after opening her up for a proper cleanout and general refit.

indeed, i managed to not only take care of the infernal low-level buzz in the AUDIO RCA output,
but got the whole thing clean to the point where i have to inset/remove/insert a cart a dozen times at least before it'll boot...

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
quite satisfied with my toaster, especially after opening her up for a proper cleanout and general refit.

indeed, i managed to not only take care of the infernal low-level buzz in the AUDIO RCA output,
but got the whole thing clean to the point where i have to inset/remove/insert a cart a dozen times at least before it'll boot...

oh dear god please don't call it a her. I have heard what you do with inanimate objects /shudders

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0

I'm not entirely convinced you aren't a script bot.