WTB: NINJA MASTERS US LOOSE CART AES

sayadin1315

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I came across some legit art set (insert, manual) for a US Ninja Masters. I'm hoping someone can help me outsource a loose cart. Its definity a long shot. I'm willing to pay a pretty penny for it depending on condition. paypal ready!

Best Regards,
Omar

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I didn't think Ninja Masters ever made it to the US in either MVS or AES format

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Yes it did, a US Ninja Master's home cart is just rare as hens teeth.

This. I think you've got two hope of finding a loose, legit, US Ninja Masters AES cart - no hope and Bob Hope.

I'm astounded you managed to locate a genuine manual and insert floating around... who in their right mind would have split that up???

sayadin1315

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This. I think you've got two hope of finding a loose, legit, US Ninja Masters AES cart - no hope and Bob Hope.

I'm astounded you managed to locate a genuine manual and insert floating around... who in their right mind would have split that up???
I was definitely astonished as well. Hoping I can find one. 🤩😂

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
If you're patient, I've seen a couple Japanese AES Ninja Master's loose carts on Yahoo Auctions over the last three years. You'll typically only find Japanese carts there, though. That said, I highly doubt you'll come across a Euro loose cart for something that rare. Good luck on your search.

My Japanese AES copy of NM is a loose cart I grabbed from Japan, but with a repro AES snaplock and insert I got from NeoOldStore.

Same question - I can't even imagine how much those would have cost by themselves. Makes me wonder if Kennyboy still has that authentic Euro Kizuna manual on ebay for $40,000. lol

Last edited:

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I didn't think Ninja Masters ever made it to the US in either MVS or AES format
I used to have a NM (edit - MVS) cart up until last year - I have a bad memory but Im pretty sure the label was in english and original.

I could be mistaken, sure but Im fairly certain it was in English.

sayadin1315

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If you're patient, I've seen a couple Japanese AES Ninja Master's loose carts on Yahoo Auctions over the last three years. You'll typically only find Japanese carts there, though. That said, I highly doubt you'll come across a Euro loose cart for something that rare. Good luck on your search.

My Japanese AES copy of NM is a loose cart I grabbed from Japan, but with a repro AES snaplock and insert I got from NeoOldStore.

Same question - I can't even imagine how much those would have cost by themselves. Makes me wonder if Kennyboy still has that authentic Euro Kizuna manual on ebay for $40,000. lol
I’m going to keep a eye out on the yahoo auctions.. thanks dude 👌🏼

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I always thought it was a Euro Ninja Master's?

It was indeed released in US 1996. I regularly called Japan Video Games and Game Stuff in CA and they had it for $269, should've bought all of those when released. Again I was a student on budget and couldn't get every single game I wanted with such fortitude.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It was indeed released in US 1996. I regularly called Japan Video Games and Game Stuff in CA and they had it for $269, should've bought all of those when released. Again I was a student on budget and couldn't get every single game I wanted with such fortitude.

Game Stuff was a few miles from my home growing up. I'd go there often to play fighting games or buy import games. Thise were the days. Haha.

Goodluck on your search.