WTB: PGM mobo

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I guess I'm in the market for a new mobo, mine just started to display garbled graphics all of sudden. I've clean the contacts and finger board. It doesn't matter what game I have in there legit or conv. The batter has been removed a long time ago.

maybe I need to reflow some chips?

Last edited:

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I didnt know Ali had them that inexpensive. I think I bought an old Pandora from there once, and didnt have any issues. Not to sound completely ignorant, but what are the major differences between the PGM 1 and 2, other than design? Obviously the carts aren't interchangeable (are they?) but is it like a difference between the Neo and the Hyper Neo, or is it like the Naomi and Atomiswave?

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I didnt know Ali had them that inexpensive. I think I bought an old Pandora from there once, and didnt have any issues. Not to sound completely ignorant, but what are the major differences between the PGM 1 and 2, other than design? Obviously the carts aren't interchangeable (are they?) but is it like a difference between the Neo and the Hyper Neo, or is it like the Naomi and Atomiswave?
PGM 1 and 2 are not compatible. PGM is like Neo, 68K-based. PGM2 is custom ARM-based.

AE is just like everywhere else, there's legit reputable sellers and a few scammers. I've bought plenty of stuff from legit sellers. If I accidentally buy from a scammer, AE has always gotten me a refund. That said, I don't usually buy anything over $100 there. I've bought MVS mobos as "working" that clearly were not, but got refunded for them.