WTB Pulstar MVS

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am interested in the Pulstar as I posted a wanted thread but the guy who offered me one sold it to some other guy before I even had time to respond. Is the board original. What about the label. Can you provide me with a pic. Thanks

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
AlthenasGuard, what in the fuck are you doing?

First off, you fucked up by jacking someone else's wanted thread to try to buy the game he wants out from under him. That's just plain shitty. At the very least, have the common fucking decency to PM SuperGun and ask about it.

You need to start your own wanted thread if you want the game that bad, and wait until you have at least a few dozen posts before doing that. At this point, no one here knows you, and for all anyone knows you're a fucking leech who comes in here to dick people over. Establish yourself as a member here, THEN buy games, but even then don't buy them out from under people, you tard.

SUPERGUN and STRIDER, good luck with the deal. Hope it works out for you guys.

Strider77

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
21   0   1
I PM'ed supergun about it, hadn't heard back yet.... hope this guy didn't PM him 1st.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey guys I am still new here and I would like to apologize as I wasn't trying to steal someones oppertunity. I will place my wanted stuff on a new thread. I'm just a regular guy that joined to buy some games and whatnot and don't want to cause trouble or screw someone over of there previous deal. Thank you for understanding.

Spectre

Banned
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
AG mmsadda might have been a touch harsh there, but it's a very good idea to get rid of the los3r-huggies-0post before trading here. The Pulstar cart I sold, I responded to your wanted ad and gave you my best price. I waited more than 24 hours for you to say if you wanted it at that price or not, got no response so put it up for general sale. If you weren't los3r-huggies-0post and/or hadn't said you were considering buying from fujita comms anyway I probably would have given you more time to respond.

Anyway, no hard feelings, just a heads up that people will take you more seriously and be much more willing to do business with you once you've made a post or two and have some feedback. Good luck finding what you want and If I spot another Pulstar anywhere I'll drop you a PM.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
I was a touch harsh, and I apologize. I hate seeing anyone do that, though, let alone a new member. Anyhow, Spectre is right - you should probably post some in the general discussion, or for that matter, anywhere outside of the market section, so you can get some posts and let eople at least know who you are. The thing is, once you get to know people arund here, they will treat you FAR better than anyone on eBay would.

Also, AG, for what it's worth, SuperGun and Spectre both offered up their carts for great prices - a few months ago, everyone (my dumbass self included) was paying upwards of $150 for it.

DragonBob

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I agree

Your right thats sounds fair no one likes to be the person too ask for something only to get nothing, because someone without proper respect skips ahead and hustle there way in. Being new to this site myself I understand.