wtb: quality jamma connector

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
i ordered a few off ebay and they turned out to be shit.

i dont care if it come from a cut harness. new used whatever just don't want the jamma connector to fall apart next week. must have all its pins.

have paypal ready really want 2

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I ordered a jamma extender from ebay awhile back and the thing didn't even work. Went with Jammaboards.com and they seem to be pretty good.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I ordered a jamma extender from ebay awhile back and the thing didn't even work. Went with Jammaboards.com and they seem to be pretty good.

Seconded on JAMMAboards. Focusattack.com sells them as well, albeit for a bit more. At least they ship fast... much faster than Jammaboards does.

SmokeMonster

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Is this the the eBay connector that broke? I have one in my stack but haven't used it yet. If it is known to give problems, I'll just grab FA's.

I waiting over a month for a jammaboards.com order without hearing anything from them. It was eventually refunded. I guess the owner is having serious health issues, but that doesn't explain why they still take orders. Fuck them.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Somebody needs to make of big batch of some new US made quality/complete harness's again.
These $8 economy and $12 quality Chinese harness's suck.
They're ok for multigames that people won't swap the games out frequently but that's about it.
Seems like 6+ years ago there was millions of them for $20, now all you can find is the Chinese crap.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
Hirose connectors would be the best you can get but hard to find.