WTB - SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL JAP

hokuto29

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
:eye: Looking for a Samurai Shodown V Special japanese UNFIXED version,not interested in FIXED. :eye:

thanks and happy new year to everyone !!!!

hokuto29

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
have you tried google?

Hello xander!! yeah i tried google,ebay,forums and asking some collectors......just found one but the guy changed the price in 2 days!!! and original price was crazy!!! :oh_no:

i have been out like more than a year of collecting and the market is gettin crazier mate,want to complete my samurai shodown jap aes collection.

cheers!

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
It's really not that great of a game but if you really want to be a completist, then prepare for the wallet pucker. I'll keep my eye out for any leads.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Hello xander!! yeah i tried google,ebay,forums and asking some collectors......just found one but the guy changed the price in 2 days!!! and original price was crazy!!! :oh_no:

i have been out like more than a year of collecting and the market is gettin crazier mate,want to complete my samurai shodown jap aes collection.

cheers!

Never, ever, deal with anyone that changes prices. Tons of those ebay sellers pull that shit alot. ALOT. Or maybe you order from a website and all of a sudden the game isn't available anymore and three days later it is with a stupid price.

hokuto29

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Never, ever, deal with anyone that changes prices. Tons of those ebay sellers pull that shit alot. ALOT. Or maybe you order from a website and all of a sudden the game isn't available anymore and three days later it is with a stupid price.

Hello panda,its worst than that,its an italian collector,i trusted him cause he bought stuff from other people,expensive stuff and he looked seriuos....now begins the fun...he told me a price and 2 days later he asks for 200$ more.......i said WTF!!!!!! :very_ang::very_ang::very_ang:....later he told me about that he isnt sure about sellin it....then said dont want paypal...dont wanted to give me phone number or skype,i wanted to talk......fuck him!!! im not sure so i cant accuse but im seriously thinking that it was a repro,too many shit and maybe he thoughts that i would found the truth.........a friend of mine its helping me,maybe i will find one soon.

i will let you know guys,thanks!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Hello panda,its worst than that,its an italian collector,i trusted him cause he bought stuff from other people,expensive stuff and he looked seriuos....now begins the fun...he told me a price and 2 days later he asks for 200$ more.......i said WTF!!!!!! :very_ang::very_ang::very_ang:....later he told me about that he isnt sure about sellin it....then said dont want paypal...dont wanted to give me phone number or skype,i wanted to talk......fuck him!!! im not sure so i cant accuse but im seriously thinking that it was a repro,too many shit and maybe he thoughts that i would found the truth.........a friend of mine its helping me,maybe i will find one soon.

i will let you know guys,thanks!

Is that Brandi?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
...or maybe he just couldn't let go, felt remorse letting go...could be.

hokuto29

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I saw it on ebay too,

im not interested in any converts or repros,hate that shit.

i can offer like 1500$ for the real deal!!!!! come on guys :buttrock:

Only paypal and fedex/dhl for shipping!!

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
:eye: Looking for a Samurai Shodown V Special japanese UNFIXED version,not interested in FIXED. :eye:

thanks and happy new year to everyone !!!!

I still need to get Sammy Shodown 5 for my collection but don't worry I won't jump in front of you. I'm curious what's the difference between fixed and unfixed carts that I hear about?

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I still need to get Sammy Shodown 5 for my collection but don't worry I won't jump in front of you. I'm curious what's the difference between fixed and unfixed carts that I hear about?

I think special has fatality

SS5 kit is very cheap right now. I got one for $130 shipped couple weeks ago.

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
20   0   0

There are 3 Samurai Showdown 5 games on AES , 2 on MVS.

MVS:
Samurai Showdown 5
Samurai Showdown Special

AES
Samurai Showdown 5
Samurai Showdown Special UNFIXED
Samurai Showdown Special FIXED

The difference Between SS5 and SS5 Sepcial is better graphics, sounds and fatalities (Overkills) ... 5 VS 5 Special are different games.

When they released the AES version they decided to censor the fatalities and the gore but this sensorship created bugs in the game and they had to recall the game and FIX it . The FIXED version on AES does not bug but some of the gore and blood is still missing, some death frame just seem silly.

So why does everyone seem to want the UNFIXED version? That because with the UNIBIOS from razoola you can remove the censorship from the UNFIXED version and get the same finisher and gore then the arcade version.

And to make things more confusing , the game is Called Samurai Showdown Zero in japan.

Last edited:

hokuto29

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
dont forget you can play with the mighty four bosses !!! zankuro,amakusa,mizuki and gaoh all available,

one of the best introductions on samurai V like concentration bar(amazing feature) its like useless in V but one of the keys in special,they improve it a lot.

mastering concentration skill makes you really dangerous,this game its a secret jewel,very few people has played on real hardware.

its the best balanced and more competitive samurai of all franchise :vik:

hokuto29

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Threat can be closed!!! i will post my full experience during this month searching for this game on the general to help people that are looking for this and give you guys a portrait of the market right now.

Thanks to Lee Gray and Rot!!! :buttrock: :buttrock:

image1.JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPGimage4.JPG

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Nice, JP insert is so much nicer, same case for most of the other releases.