WTB Samus Aran & Metroid 2-pack FOUND

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Looking to see if anyone can locate one of these in their neck of the woods. All the usual retail spots by me either never got it or are sold out.

Every ass-hat, neck beard seems to be flippin' these all over the net. I don't collect this shit, I just enjoy Metroid and want to unlock some features/bonuses.

Let me know what you've got, or if you can pick one up for me. I'll gladly throw you a few bucks extra as a favor.

5931700_sd.jpg

Last edited:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I just check all my local stores and no luck, but I'll keep an eye out for ya.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
Jag, if you can't find anyone in the US, let me know bro. I can get a set for you, no extra bucks needed, just the stupid Québec taxes :hammer:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
If all you want them for is unlocking, I suggest signing up for alerts and grabbing them from Amazon Japan. Since it's a game item, they will ship it to the US if it's from a Prime seller.

They're out of stock now (resellers are asking around $25 ea.) but Nintendo Japan is pretty good at getting these things re-printed rather quickly.

Samus: https://goo.gl/Ysm3bg

Metroid: https://goo.gl/ZSJrg4

I bought quite a few of the "hot" amiibos after the first wave craze this way to open and play with.

Jag-Master

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Thanks for all the help, you guys are the shit.
Cory, if you can find it I'll pay that Molson Ice tax :loco:
Everyone who replied is always on point.

I've got a take it or leave it attitude about Nintendo over the years but Metroid shit always pulls me back in.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
I'll keep my eyes open, I literally walked into toys r us about a week ago and bought them. Had no idea the were so rare.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I just find this shit so baffling. I just looked on eBay and these seem to be selling around $45 shipped. You figure the seller has got to pay at least $5 shipping, and what maybe $4 in eBay and PayPal fees. So the seller gets what $36 when all is said and done?

After taxes this thing cost what like $32 in the store...so some flipper is going through all this trouble just to make $4? I mean flipping is wrong no matter what, but flipping for $4 is fucking miserable and pathetic. Holy shit.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I just find this shit so baffling. I just looked on eBay and these seem to be selling around $45 shipped. You figure the seller has got to pay at least $5 shipping, and what maybe $4 in eBay and PayPal fees. So the seller gets what $36 when all is said and done?

After taxes this thing cost what like $32 in the store...so some flipper is going through all this trouble just to make $4? I mean flipping is wrong no matter what, but flipping for $4 is fucking miserable and pathetic. Holy shit.

A lot of bigger sellers are real life “sellers” not flippers so I’m sure they get them below retail in a situation like that where they get them sent from Nintendo distributors. So if they are paying retail cost, and selling online they may be making more just a guess. Plus if you have eBay stores etc you get seller fee discounts etc.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
8   0   0

I know it sucks too, cause then idiots base their real life prices off of ebay. some see that one sold for $45 and they want $45. its like Yo bro, ebay/paypal fees and shipping, you need to take that away from the price.

Ash Burton

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
I looked in Target today but no-go. Kids want to go to ToysRus tomorrow so I'll take a look there as well.

Jag-Master

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Thanks for all the help guys, I seriously appreciate it.

I was able to order one off of the gamestop website from the heads up via this thread! :-J