WTB: Sengoku 3 MVS cart

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I would like a Sengoku 3 MVS cart. Gamers condition is fine, although a nice minty one with a perfect sticker is also nice. :)

Please help a fella out, as ebays prices are god damn out of this world for no reason on this game, and I don't feel like paying $200-$350 for this sub $150 cart, if ya know what I mean. :keke:

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Keep stalking Ebay. Two sold this month for under $200, one being a full kit. The bargains are there if you're willing to wait.

EDIT: SuperGun has a Sengoku 3 on another thread. Check with him if it's still available.

Last edited:

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Keep stalking Ebay. Two sold this month for under $200, one being a full kit. The bargains are there if you're willing to wait.

EDIT: SuperGun has a Sengoku 3 on another thread. Check with him if it's still available.

Thank you for the heads up. I will ask SuperGun if he still has it for sale, but, I didn't want to bother him because I thought he was in a deal with the other guy for a trade. I will go ahead and ask him. :)

As for ebay, I wish there were an app that would stalk ebay for me then. So I can tell it to look for certain things and at certain prices. :D That would really help, because these people looking to get $250 to $300 for Sengoku 3 on MVS, with not even authentic stickers, are NUTS! :P